How do I change channels on TPG?
Enter admin for username and password. Tap on advance, then Then Wireless in the left Hand side menu. Click on Wireless Settings and channel, you can now choose the best channel.
How do I change my modem settings on my Huawei?
Huawei B315s – How to change your WiFi name (SSID) and password
- Open any web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge.
- In the address bar, type 192.168.
- Enter your modem login information.
- Click Settings from the menu bar.
- Click WLAN from the left hand side and choose WLAN Basic Settings from the options below.
How do I configure my Huawei LTE router?
Setting up your router
- Open the HUAWEI AI Life App, click CONFIGURE, then click GET STARTED.
- Choose Create a Wi-Fi network.
- Follow the wizard to complete the configuration.
- Select the Router setup and click Save, the configuration process is complete.
How do I reconfigure my TPG modem?
It usually looks like a pinhole labelled ‘reset’ at the back or under your modem. You may use a paper clip to press this pinhole and hold for 10 seconds which should reset the modem to factory default. Your TPG supplied modem will automatically download the correct Digital Voice settings after a hard reset.
How can I make my TPG Internet faster?
There are a few things you can try if you are experiencing slow speeds.
- “Power cycle” your ADSL modem.
- Connect your modem directly to your phone wall socket without using any filter/splitter, and disconnect all other devices (e.g. telephone, fax, etc) from your phone line.
How increase TPG NBN speed?
- Connect your computer directly to your TPG supplied wireless router using an Ethernet cable to eliminate wireless networking problems.
- Restart your TPG NBN router.
How do I access my modem settings?
Open a web browser and type http://192.168.0.1 into the web address field. 3. Log in to the modem’s settings interface (Modem GUI) using your Admin Username and Admin Password. Note that these are different from your wireless network name (SSID) and WiFi password (security key).
How do I connect my Huawei modem?
- Connect your computer or phone to your router’s Wi-Fi network. You can also connect your computer to the LAN port on your router using an Ethernet cable.
- Open an Internet browser on your phone or computer.
- In the login window, enter the login password for your router and select Log In.
How do I change the APN on my Huawei modem?
Contact your network carrier or Huawei hotline staff beforehand about adding APN information.
- Click the Windows icon and the Settings icon, and then select Network & Internet. Click Cellular and then Advanced options. Click Add an APN.
- Enter APN information and click Save. Profile name: Enter a preferred name.
What lights should be on TPG modem?
Note: If your TPG NBN Cable Broadband connection is working correctly, the Power, DS, US and Online lights should be on. The Link light should either be on or flashing. If all of the indicator lights on your NBN router are off, this means the device is not getting any power or malfunctioning.
What do the lights on my TPG modem mean?
If the Internet light on your modem is off, you may have an authentication problem. The most common cause for this is billing issue. TPG bills your monthly access charges in advance. Your service will be suspended if TPG is unable to auto debit your credit card/bank account.
Is Huawei hg659 modem compatible with TPG plan?
I have TPG supplied Huawei HG659 modem which is NBN competible. I finished my contract with tpg and recently moved to vodafone NBN plan. This modem has pre saved tpg username and password which cant be deleted.
Is TPG supplied modem network locked?
Tpg supplied modem is network locked..!!! I have TPG supplied Huawei HG659 modem which is NBN competible. I finished my contract with tpg and recently moved to vodafone NBN plan.
How do I set up TPG Wi-Fi?
WiFi-xxxx(xxxx is a random 4 digit alphanumeric code printed on the sticker underneath your modem). By default, the WiFi password is printed on a sticker underneath your modem (WLAN Key). Click Save. Quick Setup complete! D. Enter your TPG usernameand password. Click Next. C. You will see the screen shown on the right. Click Start Wizard. 3.
Does my NBN plan include a TPG supplied modem?
If your NBN plan does not include a TPG supplied modem, select the make and model of your modem from the drop-down list of most common modems and click ‘ VIEW ‘. Netcomm Netgear D-Link TP-Link Fritz! Box