Why is EcoSmart Live in offline mode?
If EcoSmart Live is showing “Offline” or is having trouble loading, you are more than likely using an unsupported web browser. It’s very important to remember that EcoSmart Live is intended for use with Google Chrome for PC users and Safari for Mac users.
How do I connect to EcoSmart Live radion?
- Sign in to www.ecosmartlive.com from your computer using Google Chrome or Safari as your web browser.
- Select the “Devices” tab (Top left corner of your screen)
- Select “Add Devices via USB”
- Power on the Radion.
- Connect your Radion via USB to the back of your ReefLink (Do not connect USB to your computer)
How do I set my EcoSmart bulb to Alexa?
Launch the Alexa app on your smartphone and tap on the menu icon on the top left. Click on the words “Add Device”. Click on “Light” Click on the name of the EcoSmart light bulb and the specific model to set it up.
How do I set up my EcoTech Radion?
Plug ALL Radion lights into an electrical outlet. Connect ONLY ONE Radion to your computer via a USB cord. * Run the Connection Manager program. It will appear in your system tray when running.
How do I get my ReefLink back online?
- Disconnect the ReefLink and all other EcoTech Devices from power for 30 seconds.
- Using Google Chrome or Safari as your web browser, please visit www.ecosmartlive.com from your computer.
- Select the “Devices” tab.
- Select “Refresh Devices” and “Done”
- Once the LED ring is Blue on your ReefLink, you are reconnected.
How do I add a device to my EcoSmart Live?
- Sign into www.ecosmartlive.com using Google Chrome or Safari as your web browser.
- Select the “Devices” Tab (Top left corner of the screen)
- Select “Update EcoSmart VorTech”
- Very carefully follow the steps exactly on screen.
How do I reset my Ecotech Radion?
- Press and hold the center button until all buttons flash red, white, and blue then release.
- Press and hold all 3 buttons until the buttons flash red and purple then release.
- Press and hold the outer 2 buttons until the Radion resets then release.
How do I set my ecosmart bulb to Alexa?
Are ecosmart bulbs WiFi?
One remote can control up to 20 lights. Or these bulbs can be paired with your Zigbee smart hub (works with Echo Plus and SmartThings). Each of these smart LED bulbs is equipped with customizable light settings….Technical Details.