Who is the best buzzer-beater in NBA?
Michael Jordan is widely regarded as the greatest basketball player in NBA history. One among Jordan’s innumerable NBA records is the mark for the most game-winning buzzer-beaters in league history with nine.
What is the greatest buzzer-beater of all time?
1. Michael Jordan, Chicago Bulls, 1989. Michael Jordan eliminated the Cleveland Cavaliers from the 1989 postseason in truly devastating fashion. Shortly after Jordan gave the Chicago Bulls a 99-98 lead, a layup by Craig Ehlo put the Cavaliers back in front with only three ticks remaining on the clock.
Who has more playoff buzzer-beaters?
LeBron James has more playoff buzzer-beaters than anyone in NBA history.
Who has made the most game winning shots in NBA history?
Game Winning Shots
Who is statistically the most clutch player ever?
Most Clutch NBA Players of All Time
- Most Clutch NBA Players of All Time. Michael Jordan defined clutch.
- Robert Horry, Forward.
- Bottom Line: Robert Horry.
- Ray Allen, Shooting Guard.
- Bottom Line: Ray Allen.
- John Havlicek, Small Forward-Shooting Guard.
- Bottom Line: John Havlicek.
- Stephen Curry, Point Guard.
Has there ever been a game 7 buzzer-beater?
In Game 7 of the 2019 Eastern Conference Semifinals, Kawhi Leonard’s last-second shot bounced off the rim four times before falling to give the Raptors a 92–90 victory over the 76ers to advance to the Eastern Conference Finals.
Has there ever been a game 7 buzzer beater?
How much buzzer-beaters does Damian Lillard have?
That’s more than anyone else since he entered the NBA in 2012-13. Included among these shots are three game-winning buzzer-beaters, two of which came in the postseason against the Houston Rockets in 2014 and the Oklahoma City Thunder in 2019.