Which sentence is please be careful?
This is a imperative sentence .
Where do you put carefully in a sentence?
Carefully is the adverb. Here’s another example. In this sentence, read is the verb, a book is the object, and sometimes is the adverb. “I sometimes read a book before bed.”
How do you use be careful?
Be-careful sentence example
- Put safety first and be careful .
- You need to be careful around men.
- You’ll want to be careful when you go to the human world.
- Do I need to be careful?
- Still, she needed to be careful doing the chores – especially after dark.
What is another way to say be careful?
- be alert.
- be on guard.
- check out.
- have a care.
- heads up.
- keep an eye out.
How do you use carefully?
Carefully sentence example
- She carefully lifted an egg.
- Carefully she moved her feet into a position with better leverage.
- She carefully began the trip down the tree.
- Deidre pushed herself up carefully , unable to take her eyes off of Gabriel.
How do you use carefully as an adverb?
- Drive carefully.
- She put the glass down carefully.
- Please listen carefully.
- We need to think carefully about the possible consequences of this decision.
- The prime minister’s words were carefully chosen.
- The candidate gave his speech before a carefully selected audience.
What’s another word for being careful?
OTHER WORDS FOR careful 1 watchful, guarded, chary, circumspect. 2 meticulous, scrupulous. 3 rigorous. 4 thoughtful, concerned, solicitous, attentive, heedful, regardful.
What type of sentence is be careful?
A compound sentence with “be careful in” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
How do you say careful?
- watch out. phrasal verb. to be careful.
- choose your words (carefully) phrase. to think carefully about what you are saying.
- watch. verb. to be careful of something.
- tiptoe around. phrasal verb.
- mind. verb.
- tread carefully/cautiously/lightly etc. phrase.
- take care. phrase.
- keep a guard on your tongue/temper. phrase.
What do you mean by careful?
careful, meticulous, scrupulous, punctilious mean showing close attention to detail. careful implies attentiveness and cautiousness in avoiding mistakes. a careful worker meticulous may imply either commendable extreme carefulness or a hampering finicky caution over small points.
Which adverb is carefully?
What kind of word is carefully?
‘Carefully’ is an adverb. In sentences, adverbs can be used to modify other adverbs, adjectives, or verbs.