Which of the following package contains the database schema in XML format?
You register an XML Schema using the PL/SQL package DBMS_XMLSCHEMA .
How do you create a table under a schema in Oracle?
Introduction to Oracle CREATE TABLE statement
- First, specify the table name and schema name to which the new table belongs on the CREATE TABLE clause.
- Second, list all columns of the table within the parentheses.
- Third, add table constraints if applicable e.g., primary key, foreign key, check.
How do I create an XML schema?
To create an XML schema file, complete the following steps….Procedure
- Click File > New > Other. A window opens in which you can select a wizard.
- Expand XML, select XML Schema File, click Next. The Create XML Schema wizard opens.
- Select a parent folder and enter a file name for your XML schema file.
- Click Finish.
What is XML file in Oracle?
Oracle XML DB is the name for a set of Oracle Database technologies related to high-performance XML storage and retrieval. It provides native XML support by encompassing both SQL and XML data models in an interoperable manner.
How do you create a choice in XML schemas?
Using in an XSD The -node can be used in the same way as a to describe an OpenCms type. It has to be defined in XML schema definition of a nested XML content. The element in the root schema has to be optional. Add attribute minOccurs=”0″ on the element to make it optional.
How do I create an XML Schema in Visual Studio?
To create a new XML Schema file
- In Visual Studio, open the File menu and select New > File. Or, use the Ctrl+N keyboard shortcut.
- In the New File dialog box, select XML Schema and then select Open. A new file is created. The Start View and an empty XML Schema Explorer window appear in Visual Studio.
What is schema in XML example?
XML schema is a language which is used for expressing constraint about XML documents. There are so many schema languages which are used now a days for example Relax- NG and XSD (XML schema definition). It is like DTD but provides more control on XML structure.
What is choice in XML Schema?
Definition and Usage XML Schema choice element allows only one of the elements contained in the declaration to be present within the containing element.