What jobs can I do from home and get paid?
15 higher-paying work-from-home jobs
- Graphic designer. National average salary: $18.26 hourly.
- Blogger. National average salary: $18.83 hourly.
- Recruiting specialist. National average salary: $42,631 per year.
- Translator/interpreter. National average salary: $21.24 hourly.
- Freelance editor.
- Grant writer.
- Medical coder.
How can I make $50 an hour?
10 jobs that pay $50 an hour
- Aerospace engineer* Job description: Aerospace engineers design aircraft, spacecraft, satellites and missiles.
- Computer and information research scientist.
- Computer hardware engineer.
- Judge and hearing officer.
- Nuclear engineer.
- Physicist and astronomer.
- Political scientist.
What is the easiest online job?
10 Easy Online Jobs for Teens
- Customer Service Representative. Many companies seek reps who can assist customers during certain days and time periods.
- Freelancer. A musician?
- Survey Taker.
- Music Listener.
Is 20 hr a good wage?
Point is, a full-time job at $19 an hour is above the median income in the US, so it’s hard to consider a person “poor” by any reasonable standard if they make that much.
How can I make 30 per hour?
30 jobs that pay $30 an hour
- Purchasing agents and buyers. Make purchases to get needed goods at the best rates.
- Multimedia artists & animators.
- Loan officers.
- Arbitrators, mediators and conciliators.
- Insurance underwriters.
- Diagnostic medical sonographers.
- Film and video editors.
- Food scientists.
What jobs pay $100 an hour?
Here is the list of the top jobs that pay over $100 an hour: Life coach….
- Life coach.
- Underwater welder.
- Freelance photographer.
- Political speechwriter.
- Tattoo artist.
- Massage therapist.
- Interior designer.
- Commercial pilot.
What jobs make over 500k a year?
13 jobs that pay over 500k a year
- Film actor. National average salary: $11.66 per hour.
- Author. National average salary: $18.41 per hour.
- Entrepreneur. National average salary: $43,930 per year.
- Lawyer. National average salary: $54,180 per year.
- Insurance agent.
- Investment banker.
How do I get paid online?
How to make money online
- Pick up freelance work online.
- Test websites and apps.
- Pick up tasks on Amazon’s Mechanical Turk.
- Take surveys for money.
- Make money from your blog as an affiliate.
- Sell your wares on Etsy.
- Get advertising revenue from your blog or YouTube channel.
- Become an Instagram influencer.
What are legitimate work from home jobs?
Yes, there are. There are a number of legitimate work-at-home jobs. Some of these are actual jobs while with others, you function as an independent contractor. In some cases you can make money at home just by creating your own business.
What are the best jobs for beginners?
Writing. If you’ve got writing skills,(be it creative writing or technical writing) you are probably going to be highly in demand in the freelance world!
What are the best remote careers?
As FlexJobs noted the top five career fields for remote jobs include healthcare, customer service, education, sales and information technology. However, there are other options including customer service, education and sales that are all are great for people without tech or medical backgrounds.
What are some easy careers?
One of the easiest careers to get into is to become a personal shopper. A personal shopper is a person who helps a busy person to shop for clothing, furnishing and personal care products. You do not require any formal education to become a personal shopper, although knowledge about latest trends and designs in clothing is essential.