What is the most perfect love song?
Best love songs of all time, ranked
- ‘This Magic Moment’ by the Drifters.
- ‘Love Me Like You Do’ by Ellie Goulding.
- ‘Unchained Melody’ by the Righteous Brothers.
- ‘Slow Show’ by the National.
- ‘At Last’ by Etta James.
- ‘Let’s Stay Together’ by Al Green.
- ‘God Only Knows’ by the Beach Boys.
- ‘Be My Baby’ by the Ronettes.
What are the most popular love songs right now?
“Scenic Drive” – Khalid ft. Ari Lennox & Smino.
What is the best selling love song of all time?
The Official best-selling love songs of all time
- 1: Love Is All Around – Wet Wet Wet. Released: 1994.
- 2: Unchained Melody – Robson and Jerome. Released: 1995.
- 3: (Everything I Do) I Do It For You – Bryan Adams. Released: 1991.
- 4: Anything Is Possible/Evergreen – Will Young.
- 5: I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston.
What are Your Top 5 Favourite Love Songs of all time?
1 “The Best” by Tina Turner 2 “The Power of Love” by Celine Dion 3 “As Long As I Got You” by Lily Allen 4 “The Man with the Child in His Eyes” by Kate Bush 5 “Magic Man” by Heart
What is the best love song for a girl?
Best Love Songs for Her 1 “My Girl” by The Temptations. So sweet and innocent, this classic love song for her appears on the 1965 The Temptations Sing Smokey album. 2 “Lady” by Kenny Rogers. 3 “Take My Breath Away” by Berlin. 4 “Hero” by Enrique Iglesias.
What are the Top Country Love Songs of all time?
A beloved 1991 hit from the album All I Can Be. It is one of the top country love songs of all time because it has a little bit of everything—nostalgia, everlasting love and family bonding. This gem from the 1992 Pure Country soundtrack is proof that Strait knows his way around the heart.
What is the best rock song about love?
“Crazy Little Thing Called Love” by Queen. Queen’s frontman, Freddie Mercury, wrote this top rock love song while he was soaking in a hotel bathtub. It is featured on their 1979 album The Game and went on to top the charts for four straight weeks.