What is the latest discovery in biology?
Venomous Australian Sea Anemone May Lead to Life-Saving Drugs. Feb. 6, 2022 — An entirely new toxic compound found in an Australian tropical sea anemone is being analysed as a potential new drug therapy, after it was discovered by biomolecular scientists during investigation …
Where can I find science articles for students?
Here are a list of websites you can peruse to look for free, engaging articles for your students:
- NEWSELA: Newsela articles are free.
- SCIENCE NEWS FOR STUDENTS.
- SCIENCE JOURNAL FOR KIDS: Primary literature can be hard to comprehend, but this site makes the articles understandable for students.
What are some current events in biology?
- Tweaked Genes Borrowed From Bacteria Electrically Excite Heart Cells in Live Mice.
- Are Scientists Being Fooled by Bacteria?
- Plants in the UK Flowering a Month Earlier Due to Climate Change.
- Microbes Help Hibernating Animals Recycle Nutrients and Maintain Muscle Through Winter.
What are hot topics in biology?
CRISPR and Genetic Engineering. Normally, we think of our DNA as being set in stone.
What is the latest discovery in science 2021?
A related science breakthrough of 2021 involves Neanderthals palaeontologists from Madrid who created 3D-models of the ear structures of Neanderthals claimed that they possibly had the capacity to speak and hear just like Homo sapiens, the modern human species.
Where can I read scientific news?
Top 25 Science News Websites on the Web
- New Scientist Magazine.
- Scientific American Magazine.
- Science News Magazine.
- Live Science: The Most Interesting Articles, Mysteries & Discoveries.
- Phys.org – News and Articles on Science and Technology.
- Advanced Science News.
- EurekAlert! Science News.
Who discovered biology?
The science of biology was invented by Aristotle (384–322 BC). Before Aristotle, many Greek philosophers had speculated about the origins of the Earth and of Life, but their theorizing was unsupported by empirical investigation.