What is the correct synonym of relief?
alleviation, assistance, comfort, happiness, help, maintenance, reprieve, respite, satisfaction, support, abatement, amelioration, appeasement, assuagement, balm, break, breather, cheer, consolation, contentment.
What can I say instead of discussion?
What is another word for discussion?
What word can I use instead of emergency?
Some common synonyms of emergency are contingency, crisis, exigency, juncture, pinch, straits, and strait. While all these words mean “a critical or crucial time or state of affairs,” emergency applies to a sudden unforeseen situation requiring prompt action to avoid disaster.
What can I say instead of 247?
- all day and all night.
- at all times.
How do you express relief in writing?
- body slumping, losing its stiff posture.
- shaky laughter.
- a slow smile.
- falling back into a chair.
- asking/demanding someone to repeat good news.
- asking a redundant question to assure that the moment is real.
- eyes that go up, looking heavenward.
- letting out a huge breath.
What is the expression for relief?
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for EXPRESSION OF RELIEF [good riddance]
What is other form of discuss?
What are some other forms of discuss? discussion (noun) discusser (noun) discussant (noun) discussible (adjective)
What is another synonym for discuss?
The words argue and debate are common synonyms of discuss. While all three words mean “to discourse about in order to reach conclusions or to convince,” discuss implies a sifting of possibilities especially by presenting considerations pro and con.
How do you say unexpected emergency?
unexpected emergency synonym, unexpected emergency definition | Thesaurus
- abrupt, accidental, astonishing, chance, fortuitous, not bargained for, out of the blue, startling, sudden, surprising, unanticipated, unforeseen, unlooked-for, unpredictable.
- anticipated, awaited, expected, foreseen, normal, planned, predictable.
How do you say family emergency?
How To Text Your Boss If An Emergency Comes Up & You Can’t Make It To Work
- “Hi, ______.
- “I have had a personal emergency.
- “My _______ was in an accident, and while it’s not life threatening, he/she does need to go to the hospital.”
- “I will be updating ________ and he/she can give you any information you need.”
What does Tolet mean?
: available for renting They have rooms to let.
What is the definition of unremittingly?
: not remitting : constant, incessant unremitting pain.