What can visitors get the best food in Boracay?
Here are the 12 best places to eat in Boracay!
- Los Indios Bravos.
- Mamas Fish House Boracay.
- Steampunk Burgers.
- Lemon Cafe Boracay.
Is food expensive in Boracay?
While meal prices in Boracay can vary, the average cost of food in Boracay is ₱645 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Boracay should cost around ₱258 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
What should one do for a good night out in Boracay?
What to Do & Where to Go at Night on Boracay Island
- Aplaya Beach Bar Boracay.
- Boracay PubCrawl.
- Paraw Beach Club.
- Epic Boracay.
- Exit Bar.
- Boracay Sports Bar.
- Sirena at Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort.
What should I buy in Boracay?
Below is the list of what Boracay gift items to look for during your souvenir scouting.
- Fashion Accessories: Puka Shell Anklets, Bracelets, Necklaces, and Bamboo Sunglasses.
- Local Delicacies, Treats, and Snacks: Dried Mangoes, Banana Chips, and Piaya.
- Special Coffee Bags.
- Mugs and Tumblers.
- Beach Dresses.
How many days should I spend in Boracay?
How many days to spend in Boracay? 2 to 4 days is enough to enjoy most of the highlights in Boracay. If you are traveling to Boracay for 5 days or more than 1 week, consider a side trip to nearby islands including Panay Island and Carabao Island.
What can you do in Boracay for 2 days?
Here’s some of the water sports you might want to experience while in Boracay:
- Boracay Helmet Diving: DISCOUNTED HERE.
- Boracay Parasailing: BOOK HERE.
- Banana Boat Ride: BOOK HERE.
- Boracay Fly Fish: BOOK HERE.
- Boracay UFO and Hurricane Activity: RESERVE HERE.
- Boracay Jetski: BOOK HERE.
- Boracay Mermaid Swimming: BOOK HERE.
How much is Pub Crawl in Boracay?
The Boracay PubCrawl takes in 5 of the island’s bars and clubs over the course of an evening. Prices start from 790 pesos per person, which covers 10 shooters and venue entrance fees.
What can I buy in Boracay?