What can I contribute to the company?
In order to answer this question in the most meaningful way, consider the following approach:
- Provide concrete examples from your past.
- Discuss your skills.
- Demonstrate how your skills fit with this specific company.
- Support your answers with data.
What are the examples of self motivation?
Self-motivated individuals tend to:
- Work longer and later than others.
- Learn new skills and take regular training courses.
- Take ownership of problems.
- Become team leaders.
- Go above and beyond their job description.
What are your long term goals MBA?
Your long-term MBA goal is generally where you plan to be 10 years out, while your short-term MBA goals are the stepping stones paving the way to get there. The admissions committee wants to know your values and motivations and how you plan to influence an industry or community.
What are the short term goals in life?
Short Term Personal Goals
- Build a Morning Routine.
- Keep a Daily Journal.
- Double your productivity level.
- Practice Daily Family Ritual.
- Explore Something New Every Day.
- Develop One Good Habit Every Month.
- Attend a Personality Development Seminar.
- Leave One Bad Habit each Month.
What is your long-term and short term goals?
Goals that can happen quickly are called short-term goals. Goals that take a long time to achieve are called long-term goals. A short-term goal is something you want to do in the near future. …
What is your long term goal examples?
Long term goals refer to accomplishments that will take significant time, effort, and planning to achieve. They are the delayed-gratification outcome of months or years of focus. An example of a long term goal would be becoming an attorney.
What is your long term goal?
A long-term goal is something you want to do in the future. A long-term goal is something you want to accomplish in the future. Long-term goals require time and planning. They are not something you can do this week or even this year.