What are your responsibilities towards our country?
There are various duties of a person towards nation such as economical growth, development, cleanliness, good governance, quality education, removing poverty, removing all the social issues, bring gender equality, have respect to everyone, go for voting, remove child labour to give healthy youths to the nation and many …
What is the word for loving your country?
What are the things you want to change within you?
Here they are:
- Change your priorities. This is important if you want to live a balanced, fulfilling life.
- Change your self-talk. Your self-talk has significant influence in your life.
- Change your motivation.
- Change your habits.
- Change your friends.
- Change your commitments.
- Change your inputs.
- Change your methods.
What do you want to change in the world?
If you need some inspiration or a motivational kick in the butt, here are 20 things worth changing:
- Limited access to electricity.
- Poor treatment of animals.
- Underfunded green technologies.
- The shortage of jobs.
- Public education.
- Time and gravity.
- The traditional career mentality.
How will you show your love for your country?
- Be an active citizen. Actively demonstrate your love for your country by being part of its political process.
- Study the history of your country.
- Focus on current events.
- Read stories, tall tales, and patriotic legends of your country.
- Have a hero.
- Wear patriotic colors.
- Fly a flag.
- Celebrate holidays.
What are the things that you like about your country?
List a few things that you love about your country:
How can I make my country powerful?
However, a fundamental characteristic that is consistent with all definitions of a superpower is a nation or state that has mastered the seven dimensions of state power, namely geography, population, economy, resources, military, diplomacy and national identity.