What are some cute Chinese names?
Your favourite unique baby names….
- Ai – lovable.
- Ah Lam – peace.
- Baozhai – precious hairpin.
- Chu Hua – chrysanthemum.
- Chyou – autumn.
- Daiyu – black jade.
- Fen – scent.
- Ju – daisy.
What is the most beautiful Chinese name?
The 11 Most Beautiful Chinese Names and What They Mean
- 语嫣 Yu Yan. Also the name of a popular female character written by Jin Yong, Yu Yan is drawn from the phrase yu xiao yan ran, which describes women who have beautiful smiles.
- 映月 Ying Yue.
- 风眠 Feng Mian.
- 飞鸿 Fei Hong.
What are some uncommon Chinese names?
Some of the rare Chinese last names handed down the generations are listed here.
- 广场 Guǎngchǎng surname meaning the shape, ‘square’.
- 历史 Lìshǐ surname literally meaning ‘history’.
- 章节 Zhāngjié a surname implying ‘chapter’.
- 土地 Tǔdì an interesting last name meaning ‘land’.
- 河 Hé another interesting one implying ‘river’.
What name means beauty in Italian?
Bella– The name means “beautiful” or “pretty.” Benedetta– The name means “blessed.” Bianca– The name means “white” or “pure.”
How do you pick a Chinese baby name?
The first character is the family name and the last two characters are the given name. There are exceptions to this general rule – some family names are made up of two characters, and sometimes the given name is just one character. Chinese characters can be classified by the number of strokes required to draw them.
How do you pick a Chinese name?
If you are studying Cantonese or Mandarin and planning on creating a Chinese name, here’s a few tips.
- Be clear what you are aiming for.
- Choose your surname first.
- Keep it short.
- Ask for help.
- Don’t name yourself after a celebrity.
- Test several names.
- Share your name with your family.
- Read more stories.
How do Chinese name their babies?
Chinese names Chinese families usually give their new baby a name made up of two syllables from the Chinese alphabet, each with individual meanings. Because there are thousands of characters in the Chinese alphabet, it’s rare to find two people with the same first name.