Is there a number to call for FAFSA help?

Is there a number to call for FAFSA help?

The Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) is available 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, except federal holidays.

How do I contact FSA?

For general information about federal student financial assistance programs, help completing the FAFSA, and to obtain federal student aid publications, call 800-4-FED-AID (800-433-3243). The TDD number for hearing-impaired individuals is 800-730-8913.

What is the Federal Student Aid Information Center?

The Federal Student Aid Information Center (FSAIC) serves the public with information about the federal student aid application process. FSAIC’s primary role is to respond to student and parent inquiries.

Can you live chat with a representative for help for FAFSA?

When you reach out to any of our contact centers through phone, live chat, or email, the customer service representative you interact with will provide his or her name. Was this page helpful?

Why is my phone number not working for FAFSA?

If you didn’t verify your mobile phone or email address when you registered for your FSA ID, you will not be able to use it to retrieve your username, reset your password, or unlock your account. On this page, select whether to verify your mobile phone number or email address.

Who do I call about my Pell Grant?

(800) 433-3243

Name Federal Student Aid Information Center
Telephone (800) 433-3243 or 800 4FED-AID

Can financial aid email?

Want to give us feedback? You can email or call us. Find information on how to contact Federal Student Aid—and how to receive our updates for counselors and mentors—below. If you don’t find the answers you need in the list of frequently asked questions below, you can email us or call us with your question.

Who do I talk to about my student loans?

You should talk to your school’s financial aid office – they will have information about your federal student loan options. Additionally, you can speak with the U.S. Department of Education’s Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-4FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) for information on student loans.

How do I find out how much I owe on my student loan?

Use the National Student Loan Data System To find your current federal student loan balance, you can use the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS), a database run by the Department of Education. When you enroll into a college or university, the school’s administration will send your loan information to the NSLDS.

Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. Press ESC to cancel.

Back To Top