How much does it cost to stay at the Gold Coast?
On average, it costs $163 per night to book a 3-star hotel in Gold Coast for tonight. You’ll pay around $209 if you choose to stay in a 4-star hotel tonight, while a 5-star hotel in Gold Coast will cost around $291, on average (based on Booking.com prices).
How do you get a discount on accommodation?
20 Tricks You Can Use to Score a Cheap Hotel Room
- Buy Someone Else’s Reservations.
- Search for Coupon Codes.
- Ask for a Price Match.
- Negotiate a Home Away From Home.
- Check Your Warehouse Club.
- Stay Midweek.
- Look for Inclusive Deals.
- Maximize Your Credit Card.
How many hotels are on the Gold Coast?
There were 101 total establishments in the Sunshine Coast TR (10.4%). Graph F1. 5 shows the number of establishments in the two regions by accommodation type. There were 80 serviced apartments in the Gold Coast TR (54.4% of all accommodation types), 40 motels (27.2%) and 27 licensed hotels (18.4%).
How many days do you need in Gold Coast?
We recommend spending at least five days on the Gold Coast, as this will allow you to experience the city and its wondrous surroundings with ease.
Is Gold Coast expensive?
The Gold Coast can be very expensive. Here are ways to cut down your costs when visiting the Gold Coast: Free transport – Some hostels provide free transport to and from the airport. If you are going to Surfers Paradise, they will also pick you up for free at the bus station.
Where should I live on the Gold Coast?
Australia’s Gold Coast: The Best Areas to Live
- The North: Southport, Main Beach.
- The Central Strip: Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach.
- The Hip Hub: Mermaid Beach, Nobby’s Beach, Miami, Burleigh Heads.
- The Lower ‘Hoods: Palm Beach, Currumbin, Tugun, Bilinga.
- The Far South Stunner: Coolangatta.