How many albums does 2Pac have in total?
Songs and Albums. Tupac has released a total of 11 platinum albums: four during his career, with seven more released posthumously. To date, Tupac has sold more than 75 million records worldwide.
How many songs does 2Pac have in total?
Shakur’s vast library of unreleased material–over 153 songs in all–has been dwindling of late. His estate now makes more money hawking Shakur’s likeness than it does from his music, thanks to strong demand for the rapper’s Makaveli-branded sneakers, t-shirts and even sweaters.
How many album did 2Pac release?
The discography of Tupac Shakur, an American rapper, consists of 11 studio albums. Throughout his career, Shakur has sold 75 million records worldwide. He has scored 5 No….
|Tupac Shakur discography|
How many #1 songs did Tupac have?
Trending on Billboard 13, 1996 — 14 of his 21 entries debuted after his passing. Tupac also earned five No. 1s on the Billboard 200 albums chart, starting with Me Against the World, which ruled for four weeks in 1995.
What is Tupac’s biggest album?
The 2Pac Albums Ranked
- #10 — LOYAL TO THE GAME (2004)
- #9 — BETTER DAYZ (2002)
- #8 — STILL I RISE (1999)
- #7 — UNTIL THE END OF TIME (2001)
- #6 — THE DON KILLUMINATI: THE 7 DAY THEORY (1996)
- #3 — STRICTLY 4 MY N.I.G.G.A.Z…
- #2 — 2PACALYPSE NOW (1991)
- #1 — ALL EYEZ ON ME (1996) Favorite track: “Thug Passion”
What was Tupac’s best selling song?
Tupac’s Top 10 Biggest Billboard Hot 100 Hits
- “ How Do U Want It/California Love,” 2Pac Featuring K-Ci & JoJo, No.
- “ Dear Mama/Old School,” 2Pac, No.
- “ I Get Around,” 2Pac, No.
- “ Keep Ya Head Up,” 2Pac, No.
- “ Runnin (Dying to Live),” Tupac Featuring The Notorious B.I.G., No.
Does Tupac have a Diamond album?
All Eyez on Me debuted at number-one on both the US Billboard 200 and the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts, selling 566,000 copies in its first week, becoming 2Pac’s second number one album on the chart. The album was eventually certified diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
How much did Tupac make on Death Row Records?
The company released arguably Pac’s greatest album – “All Eyez on Me” in 1996, shortly before the death of the rap legend. Delrey recalls that before his death, Death Row had owed Tupac a staggering 17 million dollars from album sales.