How do you unlock a Galaxy Note 5?
Samsung Note 5 Reset Password with Factory Reset
- Turn off the Note 5.
- Press and hold the Volume up button, the Home button, and the Power button at the same time until you see the Android icon.
- Using the Volume down select wipe data/factory reset option and press the Power button to select it.
How do you unlock a Galaxy Note 5 if you forgot the pattern?
Forgot My Pattern Lock Samsung Note 5 (Solution)
- Go to the Android Device Manager from a computer.
- Find your Samsung Note 5 on the screen.
- Enable “Lock & Erase” feature.
- Then follow the given steps on the page to lock your phone.
- Set a temporary password.
- Enter the temporary password on your Note 5.
- Create a new password.
How do I factory reset a Samsung Galaxy Note 5?
How to factory reset the Galaxy Note 5 from the settings menu
- Launch the Settings app from the home screen or from the app drawer.
- Swipe left on the heading menu.
- Tap Personal.
- Tap Backup and reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- Tap Delete All.
How do you unlock Android Device Manager?
Stepwise procedure to unlock your phone using the ADM:
- Visit: google.com/android/devicemanager, on your computer or any other mobile phone.
- Sign in with the help of your Google login details that you had used in your locked phone as well.
- In the ADM interface, choose the device you want to unlock and then select “Lock”.
How do I unlock my Samsung phone if I forgot the pattern?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.