How do you text a happy anniversary?
- “Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day.”
- “Here’s to another year of being great together!”
- “Anniversary cheers!”
- “Happy [21st] anniversary, you old lovebirds!”
- “Hope you find time to look back on all your sweet memories together.”
- “Always knew you two had something special.”
How do you wish someone a happy anniversary in French?
“Happy anniversary” in French is joyeux anniversaire.
How do you wish happy anniversary in Italian?
Translation of “Happy anniversary to” in Italian Happy anniversary to me. Buon anniversario a me. Happy Anniversary to all!
Who Offers Free eCards?
Greetings Island is one of the best places to find free ecards that are customizable with your own pictures and text, and are free to send to anyone online. With over 5 million eCards to choose from, you can send birthday ecards, get-well ecards, Valentine’s Day and holiday eCards, thank you ecards, and more.
What e cards are really free?
Best Free Ecards and Premium Ecards To Make Every Occasion Memorable
- Just Wink.
- Open Me.
- Blue Mountain.
How do you write happy anniversary in short form?
There is only one standard way to abbreviate anniversary. It is, Anniv.
How do you say happy anniversary in different languages?
In other languages anniversary
- Arabic: ذِكْرَى سَنَوِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: aniversário.
- Chinese: 周年纪念
- Croatian: godišnjica.
- Czech: výročí
- Danish: jubilæum.
- Dutch: verjaardag.
- European Spanish: aniversario.
How do you say happy anniversary in Sicilian?
So Buon Compleanno (good birthday) is the norm rather than Happy Birthday, and Buonanno (good year) is used rather than Happy New Year. The translation of the phrase “happy anniversary” in Italian is felice anniversario or Buon anniversario.