How do you structure a compare and contrast essay?
How to Write a Compare and Contrast Essay
- Begin by Brainstorming With a Venn Diagram. The best compare and contrast essays demonstrate a high level of analysis.
- Develop a Thesis Statement.
- Create an Outline.
- Write the Introduction.
- Write the First Body Paragraph.
- Repeat the Process for the Next Paragraphs.
- Write the Conclusion.
What does relevant mean in English?
relevant, germane, material, pertinent, apposite, applicable, apropos mean relating to or bearing upon the matter in hand. relevant implies a traceable, significant, logical connection.
Why is it important to choose a relevant topic?
A good topic will not only interest your audience, but also give you the ability to give a great speech that your audience will applaud.
What is the structure of compare and contrast?
A compare-and-contrast essay analyzes two subjects by either comparing them, contrasting them, or both. The purpose of writing a comparison or contrast essay is not to state the obvious but rather to illuminate subtle differences or unexpected similarities between two subjects.
Why you have selected this topic?
We chose to do Youth Drug Gang Trafficking. We chose this topic because we think it’s one of the major issues in the world and our community today. Many of the youth has faced health issues and some even have risked their lives to continue doing this act. It has become a huge problem in the society.
How do I choose a good topic?
Guidelines for Choosing a Topic
- Choose a topic that’s appropriate to the length of your paper.
- Avoid a topic that will tempt you to summarize rather than to discuss or analyze.
- Choose a topic that interests you.
- If your assignment requires research, choose a topic on which you can find material.