How do you respond to thanks for checking up on me?
Here are some mostly lighthearted ways to respond to your close friends or family when they are checking up on you after a difficult time.
- That’s so sweet! Thanks for checking in!
- Your text was like a virtual hug. Thanks for that.
- You’re the best!
- I appreciate your concern!
- Thanks for worrying about me.
What to do when someone says hurtful things to you?
If someone says something hurtful to you, try to remember that they are probably hurting. Send compassion back to them rather than taking their comment personally.
How do I accept a compliment on my looks?
Responding to Compliments. Simply say, “Thank you.” Don’t overthink it or read into anyone’s comment. If someone pays you a compliment, the easiest response is just to say “thank you.” For example, if someone compliments your outfit (yet you think you look sloppy), simply say, “Thank you.”
What do you call someone who says hurtful things?
tactless (adj.): someone who is tactless says or does things that offend other people or hurt their feelings, without intending to and without realizing that they have done it: He made all sorts of tactless remarks about her appearance.
How do you respond when someone says bad things about you?
When You Don’t Know What to Say or Do When Someone Insults You?
- React With Anger.
- Defend Yourself With Humour.
- Regain Composure.
- Tell the Authority.
- Talk to the Person and Tell Them to Stop.
- All the Other Options for What to Do When Someone Insults You.
- Think Logical Before Doing Anything.
Why does he say hurtful things to me?
Why does my boyfriend say hurtful things? He says hurtful things because he feels a sense of power when you get upset. Your boyfriend says hurtful things when angry because he is unable to control his anger or his words.
How do you reply to a sassy comment?
I don’t think you’re that bad….Witty Comebacks
- So is your face!
- Oh, enough about me!
- Well, as they say: “It takes one to know one.”
- I understand what you’re saying, but if I agreed with you, then we’d both be wrong.
- Were you born on the highway?
- Hold on a second.
- Not too many people like you, do they?
What to say after a guy compliments you?
If you want to respond in a simple way and thank your date or partner for the compliment, you can say:
- “Thanks so much – I really appreciate you saying that.”
- “Thank you – that was really sweet to say.”
- “Wow, thanks so much.”
- “Thanks – that means a lot.”
How do you say thank you all?
All right, let’s jump in to our “thank you” phrases.
- “Thanks for… / Thank you for…”
- “Thanks a lot. Thank you so/very much.”
- “Thanks a million!”
- “Thanks in advance.”
- “I really appreciate it. I’m really grateful.”
- “That’s very kind of you.”
- “It meant a lot to me.”
- “I can’t thank you enough.”
How do you respond to a flirty text?
How to respond to flirty texts from a guy you like
- Tease him.
- Use emojis.
- Say something funny.
- Give him a compliment.
- Say something cute.
- Turn him on just a little.
What is a good response to I Love You?
Alternative Responses To I Love You. I love you way more. Thank you for loving me. I am so obsessed with you.
How do you respond when someone compliments your body?
Set Boundaries: Say something like, “Thanks for the compliment, but I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t comment on my weight or any perceived weight loss.”
How do you respond to a funny compliment?
Funny Replies to Compliments
- Shut up baby . . .
- You have such a good eye for quality.
- It’s all natural and organic.
- Peace be with you!
- If I had a dollar for every compliment I’ve received so far, I’d be a billionaire.
- I can see that honesty is still the best policy.
- It’s my duty to spread beauty in the world.
What to say to accept a compliment?
The rule of thumb when you receive a compliment is to simply and humbly say “Thank you” or “Thank you; I appreciate your kind words.” By accepting the compliment, you show gratitude for the other person’s kind remarks and do not come off as vain, bashful or prideful.
How do you say thanks when someone compliments you?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”