How do you reflect something?
A 3-Step Process To Improve With Self-Reflection
- Reflect on your experience. Think about what you did, thought, and felt at the time. •
- Reflect on your learning. Analyze your experience and compare to the models or principles that you want to follow. •
- Apply to your practice. Apply your learning to your practice.
What are reflecting skills?
Reflection means analysing your own experiences to improve the way you learn or work. It’s a valuable skill that can help learners and professionals gain experience, confidence and self-awareness.
How do you use reflect?
[intransitive, transitive] to think carefully and deeply about something Before I decide, I need time to reflect.
- reflect on/upon something She was left to reflect on the implications of her decision.
- reflect that…
- reflect how, what, etc… She reflected how different it could have been.
What is another word for contemplate?
Frequently Asked Questions About contemplate Some common synonyms of contemplate are consider, study, and weigh. While all these words mean “to think about in order to arrive at a judgment or decision,” contemplate stresses focusing one’s thoughts on something but does not imply coming to a conclusion or decision.
Is Contemplative a feeling?
Contemplation, in this sense, is a common activity. Emotions may themselves become the focus of contemplative attention. Troubling feelings may soften, becoming more bearable and better understood; equanimity and clarity of mind are restored.
What is the meaning of passage?
Passage describes the act of passing or traveling from one place to the next. People often use the word passage to specifically refer to a journey by ship, as in, “The passage to America was long and hard.” A section of written work or music can also be called a passage.
Who is a contemplative person?
Someone who is contemplative thinks deeply, or is thinking in a serious and calm way. Martin is a quiet, contemplative sort of child. Synonyms: thoughtful, reflective, introspective, rapt More Synonyms of contemplative.
Is it good to be contemplative?
Contemplation calms our mind and spirit. Thus, it can help us relieve worries and stress. Therefore the practice of contemplation is beneficial to our well-being.
What does midst mean?
1 : the interior or central part or point : middle in the midst of the forest. 2 : a position of proximity to the members of a group a traitor in our midst. 3 : the condition of being surrounded or beset in the midst of his troubles..
How do you use contemplate?
Contemplate sentence example
- Continuing to contemplate the cup, he finally spoke.
- It didn’t need another rinse, but she needed the time to contemplate before saying something she might regret.
- There wasn’t time to contemplate why.
- If you contemplate the article below, it may help those considering retirement.
What is passage example?
0. 0. Passage is moving through something, being granted permission to move through something or an enclosed area that you must move through to get to somewhere else. An example of passage is when you go on a trip and someone tells you to be safe in your travels.
What is a passage sentence?
You can have a small passage within a paragraph, or you can have a long passage containing several paragraphs. a paragraph is a group of sentences in a piece of writing that starts on a new line. e.g. write a short paragraph about freedom. a passage is a short part of a book, speech or piece of musice.