How do you get bullet points on pages?
To use a special character, choose Edit > Special Characters (from the Edit menu at the top of your computer screen), then click a character from a bullet or star menu. Press Return. Pages automatically adds a bullet, letter, or number to the subsequent items in the list.
What is Pages used for on Mac?
Pages is a powerful word processor that lets you create stunning documents, and comes included with most Apple devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team can work together from anywhere, whether they’re on Mac, iPad, iPhone, or using a PC.
Where are GarageBand projects stored?
Where Are Garageband’s Audio Files Stored? Garageband doesn’t actually store the Audio files, the files that are always blue in the workspace, anywhere other than in Garageband’s personal files.
Does GarageBand backup to iCloud?
Using iCloud, you can keep your GarageBand projects up to date across devices. You can save GarageBand projects to iCloud as well as retrieve GarageBand projects from iCloud. You can also import GarageBand for iOS projects from iCloud.
Why won’t pages let me open a document?
If you can’t open a Pages document, make sure that you have the latest version of Pages from the Mac App Store. If a document is dimmed and can’t be selected, it means the document can’t be opened by Pages. You can open and edit Microsoft Word documents (files with a . doc or .
How do you reset pages on a Mac?
Undo or redo changes in Pages on Mac
- Undo the last action: Choose Edit > Undo (from the Edit menu at the top of your screen), or press Command-Z on your keyboard.
- Redo the last action you undid: Choose Edit > Redo, or press Command-Shift-Z.
How do you use Pages on a Mac?
Create your first document in Pages on Mac
- To open Pages, click the Pages icon in the Dock, Launchpad, or Application folder.
- Double-click one of the blank templates in the Basic category.
- Start typing.
- To save your document, choose File > Save.
- In the dialog that appears, type a title in the Save As field, choose where you want to save it, then click Save.
How do you change the size of your period to paper?
How to Make Writing Appear Longer.
- Step 1: Find and Replace. After you have your paper open, with out selecting anything push “control + F”.
- Step 2: Click Replace Tab. Click The Replace Tab on the window.
- Step 3: Put in the Text.
- Step 4: Click More.
- Step 5: Click Format Tab.
- Step 6: Noe Click the Font Tab.
- Step 7: Change to 12.
- Step 8: Select the Second Period.
How do I change my default page to a Word document?
Change the default layout
- Open the template or a document based on the template whose default settings you want to change.
- On the Format menu, click Document, and then click the Layout tab.
- Make any changes that you want, and then click Default.
Is GarageBand good for beginners?
If you want to record and edit audio, GarageBand is probably the best place to start. It’s free, easy to learn and will teach you the basics of audio engineering. GarageBand – beginners. It’s actually a well designed piece of software and is equally at home sequencing midi or recording audio.
What is GarageBand and do I need it?
GarageBand is Apple’s free music creation software that comes preloaded on Macs, iPhones, and iPads. GarageBand operates like a fully equipped music studio, giving you a library of lessons and sounds that include percussion, rhythm, and vocals.
What happens if I delete iMovie?
Answer: A: You can still view videos if you delete the iMovie app from your iPhone. You just won’t be able to edit them.
How do I uninstall Apple Loops?
Click the Music Creation section. You can see the Instrument Library, Loops Library, and probably Garage Band lessons. Hover over the Apple Loops and click the X and confirm Removal.
How do you change the period size on a Mac?
In the Find & Replace window, enter a period in both the Find and the Replace fields. Under Replace, set the style to your new Character style. Click Replace All.
Is it OK to delete GarageBand from Iphone?
Yes, you can uninstall it. Move the GarageBand. app from the Applications folder to the Trash. Most of the storage needed by GarageBand is occupied by the Instrument Library, also by the Apple Loops.
Can you move music to iCloud?
Choose Use iCloud Music Library after your subscription goes through. Click Add This Computer to upload and match your computer’s music library to iCloud Music Library. (This step may happen automatically, so don’t panic if you don’t see it.)
Do I really need GarageBand?
GarageBand turns your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. You don’t need it. It’s not that you need it, its that it is there for music lovers who want the freedom to create beats on their phones.
What happens if I delete pages?
Deleting a page removes all content on the page. Deleting a folder removes all pages within the folder.
What is Apple’s office suite called?
How do I convert GarageBand to iOS on Mac?
In GarageBand for Mac, choose Share > Project to GarageBand for iOS. In the Export to GarageBand for iOS dialog Save As field, GarageBand defaults to naming your shared GarageBand project with the same name as your GarageBand project. If you wish to change the name, type the new name here.
What is similar to GarageBand?
Top Alternatives to GarageBand
- Adobe Audition.
- Ableton Live.
- FL Studio.
- Studio One.
Is GarageBand used by professionals?
Yes, GarageBand is used by many professional music producers and singers – Steve Lacy, T-Pain, Rihanna, and Oasis have all been using GarageBand at some point. You can install GarageBand on all your Apple devices, making it a very versatile DAW for music production.
How do I change the default settings in Pages?
Set a default font in Pages on Mac
- Choose Pages > Preferences (from the Pages menu at the top of your screen).
- Click General, then select the checkbox next to “Set font and size for new Basic documents.”
- Click the Font pop-up menu and choose a font.
- Click the arrows next to Font Size to choose a font size, or type a value in the text field.
- Click OK.
Is GarageBand only for Apple?
GarageBand is a line of digital audio workstations for macOS, iPadOS, and iOS devices that allows users to create music or podcasts. GarageBand is developed and sold by Apple for macOS, and is part of the iLife software suite, along with iMovie and iDVD.