How do you describe a sunrise in a story?
The sun blooms on the horizon, golden petals stretching ever outwards into the rich blue. It is the brilliant flower of the sky that warms our days. It is the invitation to a new day, that sunrise so ordinary extraordinary.
How would you describe a beautiful sunset?
Here are some adjectives for sunset: brilliantly red and orange, invariant equatorial, lavish, extensive, yon orange, smoky dull, fevered, apocalyptic, eternal yellow-brown, dingy, foggy, spectacular, horrible, tranquil and gorgeous, red cloudless, white, last, red and frosty, sad australian, hazy, silent, garish …
What can you say about sunset?
The best sunset quotes of all time
- Sunset is the opening music of the night.
- Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn.
- Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.
- Twilight drops her curtain down and pins it with a star.
- It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream.
How do you describe a beautiful night?
Evening and Night
- The evening sun cast long shadows on the ground.
- The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun.
- The night sky was aglow with bright city lights.
- The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky.
- We looked up at the blanket of stars that stretched to infinity.
What words describe the sun?
Here are some adjectives for sun: hot daytime, distant, shrunken, handy and hot, daily new and old, radiant, traitorous, tiny mediocre, gray, blinding, merciless southern, pitiless african, garish, lumbering, hazy late-day, naked, nearby, southern wintry, god-curst, big and swollen, still high and hot, wider, cooler.
How can I describe a day?
Here are some adjectives for day: auspicious natal, specialized annual, bright, blustery, basic eight-hour, aside next, ashore next, breezy, cloudless, fourth chaotic, cloudy and dark, terrifying unknowable, gorgeous, balmy, ninth miserable, thence next, raw rheumatic, windy hazy, cloudless, hot, sunny, magnificent.