How do you delete what you watched on Netflix?
To remove a show from the Continue Watching list on your phone or tablet:
- Tap the three dots at the bottom of the tile of the show you want to remove.
- At the bottom of the list, tap Remove From Row.
- Tap Remove to remove the title.
Can I clear my watched history on Netflix?
You can delete your Netflix history one title at a time using the Netflix website. Deleting your Netflix history will stop those movies and shows from appearing in your “Continue Watching” section, as well as alter what Netflix recommends you in the future.
How do I delete my top searches on Netflix app?
To delete everything, scroll down to the bottom and tap “Hide all,” followed by “Yes, hide all my viewing activity.” To delete titles individually, tap the circular icon next to a movie or TV show, after which you have the option of deleting the entire series by selecting the “Hide series?” option.
How do I delete my Netflix history on my phone?
Step-by-step instructions on how to delete Netflix history: Tap the “More” tab in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Select the “Account” option. Scroll down and tap “Viewing activity.” Select the “Hide all” option at the bottom or delete titles individually by tapping the circular icon next to a movie or TV show.
How do you remove shows from continue watching on Netflix?
Here are the steps you should follow:
- Open your browser and go to Netflix.
- Sign into your account.
- Go to Profile & Parental Controls and select the profile where you want to change the settings.
- Press Playback Settings.
- Uncheck Autoplay next episode in a series on all devices.
- Press Save.
How do I clear my Netflix History 2021?
If you scroll to the end of your viewing history, there will be an option to Hide All. Click that, then choose Yes, Hide All My Viewing Activity on Netflix’s confirmation pop-up. After 24 hours, Netflix will erase your history.
How do I delete my Netflix History 2021?
Just log in to Netflix using a browser, click the ‘Account’ button in the top-right corner from the dropdown menu, scroll down to Profile and Parental Controls, and click the profile you want to delete from. Click the ‘Viewing Activity’ button, and you’ll see a long list of things you’ve watched.
How do you delete continue watching on Netflix on 2021?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open your Netflix account and log in.
- Proceed to the “Continue Watching” row.
- Locate the movie or show that you want to remove from the row.
- Tap on the three dots below the title.
- Choose the “Remove From Row” option.
- Select “OK” to remove this title from Continue Watching.
How do you remove continue watching from Netflix?
On Fire TV, Fire TV Stick:
- Go to My Movies.
- In the Continue Watching queue, highlight the movie you wish to remove.
- Press the Menu button on your remote for More Options.
- Highlight “Remove from List” and press the Select button on your remote.
How do you hide shows on Netflix?
Open Profile & Parental Controls for the profile you want to update. Open Viewing Activity for that profile. On the Activity page, click the hide icon next to the episode or title you want to hide. If you hide an episode, you’ll see the option to hide the entire series.
Can you remove titles from Netflix?
Open the “Netflix” app. Log into your account and choose the right profile. Go to the “Continue Watching” tab. Find the title that you want to remove.