How do you comment on positive feedback?
Some things you can say:
- “This review made our day!”
- “Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.”
- “We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.”
How do you make someone feel pretty?
10 Tips on How to Make a Woman Feel Beautiful Inside and Out
- Genuinely appreciate her weirdness and peculiarities.
- When she’s in doubt (about her appearance), comfort her.
- Hold her hand and let everyone see how proud you are of her.
- Let her be with her fashion choices – and don’t interfere.
- Don’t say anything about how she wears her makeup.
How do you respond to customer feedback?
How to respond to negative feedback
- Express concern. Tell the customer that you appreciate their feedback and are concerned about the treatment they received or problem they’re facing.
- Restate the problem. When a customer is upset, they need to know they’ve been heard.
- Offer solutions.
- Take it offline.
How do you respond positively to a negative comment?
While his tactic may not work for all businesses, here are some tips to keep in mind when dealing with negative comments:
- Stay calm.
- Use the Care Bear Stare.
- State the facts.
- Reference your work.
- Respect their opinion.
- Keep Your Responses Crisp and Positively Worded.
- Know when to stop.
How do you respond to customer positive feedback?
How to respond to positive reviews?
- Always personalize the response.
- Always thank the customer.
- Respond to specific points in their review.
- Don’t overstuff your response with keywords.
- Try and offer something of value in your response.
- Target the number of reviews you respond to.
What can I say to make a boy blush?
Here are 14 romantic cute things to say to your boyfriend:
- My heart always races when I see you!
- Life’s so much more fun with you in it!
- I want to fall asleep in your arms.
- We’re destined to grow old together.
- I can’t get enough of you – I’m a ‘You-Addict’!
- I see you.
- If you run for president, I won’t laugh.
What should I comment on a good post?
If you are going to add commentary, state clearly what you liked about the post, or mention how the post has helped or enlightened you as a reader. If you have additional information, add it within the context of your comment. Have you tweeted the post? If so, mention it in your comment.
Is blushing cute?
I find it cute… shows a vulnerability even if superficial and makes her more human. A woman blushing is essentially a sign to a guy that he is doing something right. Most men find blushing to be attractive if they see it as a sign of the woman being attracted to them.
How do you compliment a well written article?
Sample letter to compliment author on a well-written article
- This letter is a compliment to the reader for his work. It could have a direct tone with encouraging words for his efforts. You could be sincere without self-serving.
- Appreciate the writer’s good work.
- Mention what exactly you loved about his work.
- End with a note of gratitude for the writer’s work.
How do you write a comment on an article?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. It sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised how many comments can be answered with the words “it says in the article”.
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments.
- Make it clear who you’re replying to.
- Use the return key.
- Avoid sarcasm.
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms.
- Use facts.