How do you activate cheats in Stronghold Crusader?
How to cheat in Stronghold Crusader?
- ALT + C unlocks all missions.
- ALT + K lets you build for free.
- ALT + X increases your gold by 1000.
- ALT + Z will destroy any enemy you select.
- ALT + G will destroy the main stronghold.
- ALT + D launch the debug mode.
- ALT + P upgrade to another level.
How do you cheat in Stronghold Legends?
- Alt, K: Free building – no resources required.
- Alt, X: 100 popularity and adds 1000 gold.
- Alt, D: Enter debug mode.
How do I enter cheats in Stronghold Crusader 2?
At main menu press SHIFT + ALT + A. Note: You may need to type TRIBLADE2002 to get the cheats to work.
How do you make money in Stronghold Crusader?
You get more money for the popularity hit if you have a big population with lower taxes. Consider building more hovels instead of increasing rations and taxes. You’ll pull in more money, and you have more peasants to work with.
How many missions are in Stronghold Crusader?
Stronghold Warchest extends the trail to a total of 80 missions, offering new challenges and enemies.
Does Stronghold Crusader have a campaign?
Stronghold Crusader features several real-time strategy campaign strings. Each campaign comprises several battles, such as Nicaea, Heraclea, the siege of Antioch, Krak des Chevaliers, and the Siege of Jerusalem. The game also features the Crusader Trail, a series of 50 linked missions against various opponents.
What is the difference between Stronghold Crusader and extreme?
Extreme plays exactly like the original Stronghold Crusader, only with a few additions. The unit cap has been increased from 1000 to a staggering 10,000 troops, special Tactical Powers such as the Arrow Volley can be used and new buildings make their appearance alongside the Crusader Extreme skirmish trail.
How do you beat Stronghold Kingdoms?
How to Become Best Top Player in Stronghold Kingdoms
- The Power of Research for Stronghold Kingdoms.
- Pick Your Stronghold Kingdoms Build.
- All About Timing and Ranking Process.
- Optimize Your Stronghold Kingdoms Village.
- Trade, Trade, and Trade.
- Be Diplomatic and Win.
- Do Not Be Afraid to Lead.
- Farm Inactive Players.
How do you get gold in Stronghold Crusader?
There are two ways of gold acquisition: taxation, which was described above, and selling resources on the market. The second option comes in handy in ‘late game’, when you have a well-functioning economy and an excess of resources which can be sold on the market for some gold.