How do I transfer my iPod to a new computer?
Press and hold Shift + Ctrl (Windows) or Command + Option (Mac) and connect your iPod via USB. Continue to hold the keys until you see the device appear in iTunes. Holding these keys will prevent iTunes from automatically syncing the iPod when it’s connected.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to a new computer?
Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following: Transfer a file from your iPod touch to your computer: Select the file you want to transfer in the list on the right, click “Save to,” select where you want to save the file, then click Save To.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.
Why can’t I sync my iPod to my new computer?
Make sure the iTunes you are using is updated to the latest (126.96.36.199) version. Then log in with the same Apple ID with iPod, “Authorize This Computer”, check whether the Sync Music option is turned on. If it is already on, you can also turned it off and on again. Four options in iTunes for music syncing.
How do I sync my old iPod to my new iTunes library?
Checkmark the box for Sync Music. This turns ON automatic syncing and associates the iPod to the new iTunes library. Below that, if your iTunes music library can fit on the iPod, you can choose the option to sync Entire music library. Otherwise, choose the option to sync Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer windows 7?
Part 1. Transfer iTunes Purchased Music from iPod to iTunes in Windows 7
- Launch iTunes from your computer and turn on the menu bar.
- Connect your iPod using the USB cable and wait for iTunes to recognize it.
- Now click on the menu button at the extreme left top of iTunes.