How do I transfer data to another number?
How do I transfer a data bundle?
- Dial *135# and select ‘Buy bundles and services’.
- Select ‘Data bundles’.
- Select ‘For another number’.
- Enter recipient’s Vodacom number.
- Select the data bundle to transfer.
How do you send someone Data?
- Dial *147# from your phone.
- Select 3 “Send Data & Airtime”
- Select 1 “Send Data”
- Enter the phone number of the person you wish to send the data to OR selecr from your list of beneficiaries.
- Select the bundle you wish to send data from.
- Enter the amount of data you wish to send.
Are unused SIM cards worth anything?
Blank sim cards are not worth anything. If your phone stores the phonebook on the sim (most advanced phones do not, because the sim doesn’t hold as much data as we associate with our contacts these days) you can buy a sim copier and back your phonebook up on it.
How can I recharge from my main balance?
1) You can dial *199# and select the relevant option to activate a data pack or any other bonus card from your available balance. 2) You can also download the Vi™ Appand choose the relevant pack >> Pay by balance. This option is available only for selective packs.
Where can I buy a SIM card in Australia?
You can buy an amaysim prepaid SIM card in many different stores located all around Australia, including Coles, Woolworths, 7-Eleven, Australia Post and Big W. Buying a SIM card in Australia is easy and joining amaysim is hassle-free!
When should I get a new SIM card?
When you have a SIM card older than a year, we recommend to get a new SIM card from your provider. If you use a SIM card adapter, please request a new SIM card with your provider of the proper size (FP1: Mini-SIM card, FP2: Micro SIM card). Do not put an empty adapter back in the SIM port since it can get stuck.
Can I transfer my idea balance to another idea number?
Idea balance transfer service allows users to share their account balance to another Idea prepaid customer number. Just dial the *191# code and select Talktime Transfer option to transfer your Idea prepaid balance request manually.
Is there a downside to balance transfers?
Cons of a Balance Transfer You could end up with a higher interest rate if you don’t qualify for a promotional interest rate because your credit score, income, or existing debt. Balance transfers can get expensive considering the balance transfer fee and the annual fee if the new credit card has one.
Can I get a new SIM card with the same number?
You can change the SIM card with the same number on the same carrier. Just ask them for a replacement SIM card. The old card will stop working and the new SIM becomes the one that works. Some networks may allow you to change SIM cards for free while some may charge a fee for the new card.
How do I transfer data between two phones?
Go to playstore on both phones, download an app called samsung switch. Install on both phones, connect both to the same WiFi router. Run on both and let phones sit, may take a while, and it clones all your data contacts, text messages, media, over to the other phone.
How do I transfer data from phone to SIM card?
Backing up to your SIM card
- Open your Contacts application (sometimes named People).
- Tap the More option (sometimes this is three dots stacked vertically).
- Select Import/Export.
- Choose Export to SIM and pick which information you want to store on the SIM card.
How do I transfer data from one number to another?
There are different ways to share data with a friend. You can send 10 MB by entering *phone number#. If you want to send 25 MB, you can dial *141*712*9*phone number#. In case you would like to send 60 MB, then you can enter *141*712*4*phone number#.
Are they still selling SIM card in Nigeria?
The federal government’s decision to suspend the sales of new SIM cards has left many Nigerians without livelihoods, as it has forced small businesses that worked as agents for big telecom firms to either shut down or scale back on their activities.
How do I get a new SIM?
Here are the documents you’ll need if your operator allows you to get a new SIM without Aadhaar.
- Address proof, with photocopies (such as a rent agreement, electricity bill, bank passbook, etc)
- Government-issued photo identity proof, with photocopies (such as driving licence, passport, voter ID, etc)
Can you just buy a new phone and put your SIM card in it?
You can often switch your SIM card to a different phone, provided the phone is unlocked (meaning, it is not tied to a particular carrier or device) and the new phone will accept the SIM card. All you need to do is remove the SIM from the phone it is in currently, then place it into the new unlocked phone.
What does swapping SIM cards do?
SIM swapping occurs when someone contacts your wireless carrier and is able to convince the call center employee that they are, in fact, you, using your personal data. Once your phone number is assigned to a new card, all of your incoming calls and text messages will be routed to whatever phone the new SIM card is in.
How can I transfer my mobile data to another phone?
Here is how to share internet data on Airtel: Or you can dial *129*101#. Now enter your Airtel mobile number and login with OTP. After entering OTP, you will get an option to transfer you Airtel internet data from one mobile number to another mobile number. Now select the “Share Airtel data” options.
Do you pay interest on balance transfers?
Balance transfers typically come with fees, and you’ll likely have to pay interest on whatever balance you transfer. Some card issuers will offer an introductory 0% APR on balance transfers for a specified period of time to encourage balance transfers.
What is a balance transfer fee?
A balance-transfer fee is the amount of money charged by a lender to transfer existing debt from another lender. The fee is usually a percentage of the total amount transferred. Balance-transfer fees are common for credit cards that offer a low introductory interest rate.
Do you need a SIM card to transfer data between phones?
Although you don’t have to use a SIM card for the transfer (the data can be stored in the phone’s memory, not on the SIM card), some phones may require a SIM card to be installed to utilize data on the phone.
Do balance transfers hurt your credit?
Balance transfers won’t hurt your credit score directly, but applying for a new card could affect your credit in both good and bad ways.
How can I share my data?
Tip: You can share your phone’s mobile data with up to 10 other devices via a Wi-Fi hotspot….Connect another device to your phone’s hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
How do I transfer my SIM card to a new SIM card?
How to Transfer SIM Card Data
- Turn on your old phone–the one that you’re transferring the data from.
- Select the first contact or phone number that you wish to save.
- Repeat Step 2 with all desired contacts.
- Turn off your old phone, remove the battery cover and the battery and slide the SIM card out of its slot.
How do you transfer everything from your old phone to your new phone?
How to back up data on your old Android phone
- Open Settings from the app drawer or home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Go to the System menu.
- Tap Backup.
- Make sure the toggle for Back up to Google Drive is set to On.
- Hit Back up now to sync the latest data on the phone with Google Drive.
Is a balance transfer worth it?
But in general, a balance transfer is the most valuable choice if you need months to pay off high-interest debt and have good enough credit to qualify for a card with a 0% introductory APR on balance transfers. Such a card could save you plenty on interest, giving you an edge when paying off your balances.
Can I transfer data from Jio to idea?
Idea Talktime and Data Balance Transfer USSD Code Idea customer can Dial *191# code to transfer your prepaid account balance. When you will proceed the request it will ask to select the Talktime Transfer option. Note :- Idea terminated easy share service after the merger and Jio coming out in the market.