How do I pair my LG HBS 700?
The LED indicator will be Solid Blue c) On the device you wish to pair, find the bluetooth menu and “serch for” or “add” new devices d) Select “LG HBS-700” From the list of devices e) If asked for a Pass/Pin Code enter 0000 (4 Zero’s) f) Once pairing is complete you will hear a beep • The HBS-700 will automatically …
How do I put my LG Bluetooth headset in pairing mode?
- Place your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode by holding down the call button, then setting the power switch to ON.
- Find the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar in the upper-right of your display.
- Select Set up Bluetooth Device from the Bluetooth status menu.
- Select the device you want to connect to, then select connect.
Where is the call button on LG Bluetooth headset?
The right and left sides of the headset are where the buttons are located. The right side contains the following: rewind, fast forward, and play/pause. On the left side, you will find as follows: volume down, volume up, call button, LED indicator, microphone, power switch, and the charging port.
How do I connect my LG Bluetooth headset to my Iphone?
- Tap Settings > Bluetooth.
- Tap the Bluetooth switch ON to enable Bluetooth.
- Tap Search for devices at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on your LG device from the list, if asked for a Password/Pin Code enter 0000.
- After a successful connection, Connected will display next to your LG device in the list.
How do I reset my LG Bluetooth headset?
Reset: While device is on, hold down call button and both volume up and down. Hold until call light glows steady blue. It’s reset.
How do I switch Bluetooth calls?
The headset must be paired with your phone before you can switch a call to it.
- Turn your paired Bluetooth headset on and put it on your ear to prepare it for use.
- Tap the speaker icon to toggle between the phone’s earpiece, the Bluetooth headset and the phone’s speaker.
How do I reset my LG headset?
How do I pair my LG TONE FOR FREE?
“How do I pair this thing?”
- Fully charge the TONE Free unit with both earbuds attached.
- It goes into pairing mode right away when nothing else is connected to them, Otherwise,, hold the button on the left earpiece (the one with the red label) for five seconds and will go into pairing mode.
How long do LG Bluetooth headphones last?
With their long-lasting batteries, you can get 8 hours of playtime between charges. And when your headphones do need a charge, you can get up to 3 hours of use from a quick 10-minute charge.
What is LG tone (hbs-700)?
The LG Tone (HBS-700) is a light weight wireless headset that uses Bluetooth® technology. This product can be used as an audio accessory for devices supporting either the A2DP or Hands-Free Bluetooth® Proﬁ le. Included in the package HBS-700
Why can’t I communicate with the LG Bluetooth headset hbs-700?
Unable to communicate with the LG Bluetooth® Headset HBS-700 Check whether the handset supports the headset or hands-free Bluetooth proﬁ les. Determine whether your handset supports the headset or hands- free Bluetooth proﬁ les.
How do I connect my hbs-700 to a Bluetooth stereo device?
Place your HBS-700 into pairing mode and pair/connect to a Bluetooth Stereo enabled audio device (not your handset). (This Bluetooth Stereo enabled audio device must only support the A2DP/AVRCP proﬁ les, not the headset/hands- free proﬁ les) 4.
What kind of Bluetooth headphones does LG tone have?
BLUETOOTH®Stereo Headset 2 3 Introduction ENG ENG Included in the package The LG Tone (HBS-700) is a light weight wireless headset that uses Bluetooth® technology. This product can be used as an audio accessory for devices supporting either the A2DP or Hands-Free Bluetooth® Proﬁ le.