How do I group songs in my iTunes library?
select all songs that should be part of one album. right-click > Get Info, append a “dummy character” to the Album value (e.g., change “Josh Turner Radio” to “Josh Turner RadioX”) click OK – tracks should now group correctly. repeat the edit to remove the dummy character – grouping should be preserved.
How do I stop iTunes splitting Compilation albums?
Fix Album splitting
- Open Apple Music.
- Right Click on the Album.
- Select Get Info.
- Uncheck Compilation.
- Tap OK.
How do I combine multiple songs into one album?
Press the Ctrl and A keys together on the keyboard while the album song list is displayed. Make sure that all songs are selected then click Edit. From the menu bar, click Properties. On the Audio Properties screen, type in the same album and album artist names in the Album and Album Artist fields.
How do I group albums together in iTunes?
- Sort out items by clicking the option “Album by Title”.
- Select albums which you would like to merge.
- Right click on items and click “Get info” for all items you would like to merge.
- Click the tab “Options”.
- Enable “Part of Compilation” to “Yes” and enable “Gapless album” to “Yes” by clicking the boxes.
How do I put multiple artists into one album on iTunes?
To organize the songs as part of a compilation, follow these steps:
- Select all of the songs that belong in the compilation.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Edit > Get Info.
- Select “Album is a compilation of songs by various artists.”
- Click OK.
Can you merge two songs in iTunes?
Go to iTunes menu Advanced > join tracks then rip then import the songs. Insert the CD. Select the two songs. Go to iTunes menu Advanced > join tracks then rip then import the songs.
Why does Apple music divide albums?
The MAIN reason that we switched from Windows and Android devices to Apple back in the day, was because Apple products and services were so wonderfully user friendly and easy. It’s just too bad that they have forgotten that. See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC – Apple Support.
Why do Apple Music albums split?
Apple had allegedly acknowledged the Music app splitting albums issue back then. As it turns out, Apple Music is splitting albums because of variations in the metadata of the music.
How do I combine multiple songs in iTunes?
I don’t have iTunes in front of me, but I think you can do something along the lines of:
- Select all of the songs that you want to put in to a single album.
- Select “Get Info” from the context menu.
- Click on the blank “Album” field, and type in the name.
- Click OK; the songs should now all appear in the same album.
Can you merge albums on iTunes?
Find the album that you want to combine into one and click on it, select all the songs inside the album, right-click on the songs and select the Get Info option. You now only need to launch this single album to access your songs in the iTunes. That is how you merge albums in iTunes on a desktop computer.
Can you merge songs on Apple music?
iTunes has never offered a way to combine tracks in playlists. However, you can join tracks when ripping a CD. To do this, select the tracks you want to join on a CD, then click the Options button at the top right of the iTunes window and choose Join CD Tracks. You can even join all the tracks of a CD this way.