How do I get rid of YouTube recommendations?
Thankfully, you can disable these alerts within the app, here’s how:
- Step 1: Open the YouTube app and tap on the user silhouette near the top right.
- Step 2: Tap the overflow menu in the top right corner and head to Settings > Notifications.
- Step 3: Toggle the switch next to Recommended videos.
How do I get rid of YouTube Recommendations 2020?
You can remove recommended videos by selecting “Not interested” on your homepage, or from your Home and Watch Next pages on mobile:
- Go to the recommended video you’d like to remove.
- Press and hold the select button on your remote.
- Select Not interested.
- Select Tell us why to share why you’d like the video removed.
How do I clear YouTube recommendations when not signed in?
The following are the most effective options that you have when you want to delete your recommended videos on YouTube while you are not signed in:
- Option 1: Clear all of YouTube’s cookies (for Google Chrome users only)
- Option 2: Clear your browser’s cache and delete all stored cookies.
How do I turn off YouTube suggestions at the end of a video?
Blocking YouTube video recommendations at the end of videos
- Activate the uBlock Origin icon in the browser’s address bar.
- Locate the “open dashboard” icon and activate it to open the preferences.
- Switch to the My filters tab when the dashboard opens.
- Add the line ##.videowall-endscreen to the set of rules.
How do I delete all history suggestions?
Click the Chrome menu icon. (Three dots at top right of screen.) Click on History, then click on History again in the menu that appears. Select Clear browsing data….Google Chrome Instructions
- Click the Chrome menu icon.
- Click on Settings.
- In the “Autofill” section, expand the area for which you wish to disable Autofill.
How do I get rid of Google recommended searches?
- Open the Google Chrome App.
- Tap the Three Vertical Dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Ensure Search and site suggestions is unchecked.
How do I get rid of Google recommended?
To turn off trending searches:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings General.
- Turn off Autocomplete with trending searches.
How do I turn off YouTube recommendations on Mac?
1: Open the YouTube app and tap on your profile picture. 2: Select the Settings option on the menu and tap on the Notifications settings. 3: You will notice an option called Recommended videos. Like Android, if YouTube is recommending videos, toggle the corresponding button.
How do I turn off search suggestions?
How do I get rid of recommended videos on YouTube?
Click on Resources in toolbar. Click on Cookies in the left pane to expand it. Right-click on the folder named youtube.com under Cookies and click on Clear. Reload YouTube and you should no longer see any recommended videos on your homepage.
How to block YouTube video recommendations at the end of videos?
Blocking YouTube video recommendations at the end of videos. While you could hit the stop button at the end of videos to avoid recommendations after the video ends, no such option exist to block recommendations that are displayed while the video is playing. If you don’t want to use YouTube extensions like Iridium for that,
Why am I not receiving video recommendations on YouTube?
Some video recommendations are displayed only if you have disabled autoplay on YouTube. You can do that by clicking on Settings > Autoplay in the video playback interface. Autoplay plays the next video automatically instead. Sometimes, or even all the time, you may prefer not to receive video suggestions.
How do I play a recommended video on YouTube?
A click on a suggested video plays a recommended video right away on YouTube. Some video recommendations are displayed only if you have disabled autoplay on YouTube. You can do that by clicking on Settings > Autoplay in the video playback interface. Autoplay plays the next video automatically instead.