How do I download Viewsonic drivers?
Installing Display Drivers
- Enter the Product Name.
- Select the driver based on the operating system of your computer.
- Click on Open to start the installation.
- Note: The downloaded file is a zipped file.
- Once you have decompressed (unzipped) the file, double click on it and follow the prompts that appear on your screen.
How do I remove the Viewsonic monitor stand?
- Unplug the monitor power cord from the outlet, and disconnect the monitor from the computer.
- Place the monitor screen side down on a towel over a flat surface.
- Locate the locking knob on the bottom of the base. Turn the locking knob counterclockwise 90 degrees with your fingers. Pull the base off the monitor.
How do I connect my Viewsonic monitor to my computer?
Connect one end of a DisplayPort/USB Type-C cable to the DisplayPort/USB Type-C Out port of your computer. Then connect the other end of the cable to the DisplayPort In/USB Type-C port of the monitor. Use another DisplayPort cable to connect to the DisplayPort Out port of the first monitor.
How do I install a screen driver?
On the Monitor tab, click the Properties button. In the Default Monitor Properties window, click the Driver tab. On the Driver tab, click the Update Driver button. In the Hardware Update Wizard window, click to select Install from a list .
How do I update my display firmware?
How to update my monitor’s firmware? Print
- Click on the Advanced sub-menu, then Information.
- Connect the USB cable between your computer and monitor.
- Connect your PC/laptop to internet, then click Update and wait until the upgrade process completes.
How do I update ViewSonic M1+ firmware?
How to Upgrade the M1+ Firmware? Print
- Go to “Downloads” -> ”Driver & Software” by searching M1+ from ViewSonic website to download “M1+ Firmware Update v2.
- Unzip the downloaded files and copy the Firmware files, “MstarUpgrade.
- Power on the projector.
- Plug in the USB drive with the new Firmware (from Step 2).
How do you remove the base of a monitor?
- Monitor Stand Disassembly. Disassemble the base of monitor by unfastening bolt.
- Disassemble a bezel from the bottom of monitor. (
- Insert plastic card between the gap and move it along with bezel.
- Push the buttons on both sides of LVDS cables to remove it.
- Stand neck disassembled.
- PARTS LIST.
Why is my ViewSonic monitor showing no signal?
Why does my monitor show “No Signal” Print “No Signal” indicates that the display (monitor, projector, etc) is not detecting a signal on the selected input source. To change video input on the display, enter the OSD Menu and change the Input Source to match the port the video source (PC) is physically connected to.