How do I contact Jio prepaid customer care?
For any queries regarding recharge plans, data balance, validity, recharge confirmation and offers call 1991 (toll free) from your Jio number. To register any complaint, you can call us on our Customer Care Number 198 (toll free). If you are calling from other numbers you can reach JioCare on 1800 889 9999.
What is your customer care number?
Vi Prepaid/Postpaid Customer Support Number
|State Name||Phone Number (For Enquiries and Requests)||Phone Number (For Complaints)|
What is Reliance toll free number?
Call 1800 300 90909/ (022) 3967 1600.
How can I activate my old Reliance SIM?
In order to activate both the Voice and Data services, the user has to dial 1977 from the Jio number. Identity of the user can be confirmed by using the last 4 digits of the submitted identity; a Voter Id card or an Aadhar Card. The SIM is likely to get activated by 1 to 2 hours.
How can I call Airtel Jio customer care?
- 9849012345 for Postpaid. 9849098490 for Prepaid.
- 9954012345 for Postpaid. 9954099540 for Prepaid.
- 9934012345 for Postpaid. 9934099340 for Prepaid.
- 9840012345 for Postpaid. 9894198941 for Prepaid.
- 9810012345 for Postpaid. 9810198101 for Prepaid.
- 9898012345 for Postpaid.
- 9896012345 for Postpaid.
- 9816012345 for Postpaid.
How can I find my Jio SIM number?
How to know my Jio number?
- Install MyJio App.
- Open MyJio App & click on ‘Sign in with SIM’
- Now you can see your Jio Number at the top of the screen.
How can I get customer service number?
How To Get Toll Free Number in India?
- Book your number from the form given on the right side.
- Choose a Toll Free number plan.
- Purchase the plan by making the payment.
- Provide your KYC documents along with a Purchase Order.
- Upload an IVR script on the Ziffy’s server.
- Enter the forwarding number of your agents.
How do you deal with customer care?
Here are ten tips for dealing with customers and delivering excellent customer service:
- 10 Tips for Dealing with Customers.
- Listen to Customers.
- Take Them Seriously.
- Stay Calm.
- Identify and Anticipate Needs.
- Suggest Solutions.
- Appreciate the Power of “Yes”
What is toll free number in India?
In India, the toll-free prefix is “1800”, followed by a six or seven digit number. Free if calling from a mobile phone or a land line. The “1860” prefix followed by seven digits is used for local-rate numbers. The calling party pays the local rate and the called party pays long-distance call charges (if any).
How can I call to Reliance India?
Access Numbers – Reliance Global Call
|Toll Free numbers|
|Type of services||To call India||To call India and other countries|
Do SIM cards expire if not used?
On most mainstream mobile networks, your credit will never expire providing your SIM card remains active. Your SIM card will be cancelled automatically if you haven’t used it for a certain amount of time (between 84 days and 270 days depending on the network).
How can I reactivate my Reliance mobile No?
How to Reactivate your Deactivated Jio Number
- Try to request re-activation via Jio customer care.
- Visit nearest Jio store and submit reactivation request.
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs.
- You may receive a confirmation call and then your number will be re-activated.