How do I connect my HTC phone to my Mac?
Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable. If you’re asked to select a USB connection on your phone, choose Media device (MTP). Use the Android File Transfer window that pops up on your computer to drag and drop files. Disconnect the USB cable when you’re finished.
How do I transfer photos from my HTC phone to my Mac?
Q:How do I import photos from my HTC phone to iPhoto on my Mac computer?
- Connect your HTC Phone to your Mac computer.
- Run HTC Sync Manager from Applications.
- Click on the Gallery tab.
- Click on the SETTINGS tab.
- Under Sync Settings check Import photos and videos from phone.
How do I sync my HTC phone to my computer?
If your phone is running on Android 6 Marshmallow or later, connect your phone to your computer, and then open the Notifications panel on your phone. Tap the first HTC Sync Manager notification, and then tap Allow each time you’re prompted to grant HTC Sync Manager access to your data.
How do I transfer photos from HTC to Macbook Air?
Transferring Photos and Videos to a Mac
- Attach a USB cable to your phone and to a free USB port on your Mac.
- On your Mac, open Android File Transfer.
- Open the DCIM folder.
- Open the Camera folder.
- Select the photos and videos you wish to transfer.
- Drag the files into the desired folder on your Mac.
Can Android phone connect to macbook pro?
Yes, you can, and there are various different ways you can connect Android phone to Mac computer. These include using a wired (USB) connection and third-party apps, via Bluetooth, over Wi-Fi using AirDroid, and using cloud services like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive.
How do I transfer files from my HTC phone to my laptop?
Connect HTC 10 to your computer. Your computer will recognize it just like any removable USB drive, and you can copy your media between them. See Copying files between HTC 10 and your computer. Download and use the HTC Sync Manager software on your computer.
How do I use HTC Sync Manager?
Open HTC Sync Manager as an administrator, or make sure you’re logged in on your computer as an administrator.
- Right-click the HTC Sync Manager shortcut, and then click Run as administrator.
- Connect your phone again to your computer and check if HTC Sync Manager recognizes your phone.
How do I transfer photos from HTC phone to computer?
Transferring photos, videos, and music between your phone and computer
- Connect HTC 10 to your computer.
- Download and use the HTC Sync Manager software on your computer.
- Use cloud storage services to put your media in one place so you can manage them anywhere—on your computer, HTC 10, and other mobile devices.
What is HTC Sync?
HTC Sync Manager is a free application for your computer that makes it easy to sync all of your media to and from your computer with your HTC phone. You can also sync all of your contacts, calendar events, bookmarks, and documents as well.
How do I transfer files from my Android to my Macbook using USB?
How to use it
- Download the app.
- Open AndroidFileTransfer.dmg.
- Drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
- Use the USB cable that came with your Android device and connect it to your Mac.
- Double click Android File Transfer.
- Browse the files and folders on your Android device and copy files.
How do I connect my Android phone to my Mac?
Just follow these quick steps:
- Download Android File Transfer to your computer.
- Remove the USB wall charger adapter from your phone charger, leaving just the USB charging cable.
- Connect your phone to your computer’s USB port via the charging cable.
- Open Mac Finder.
- Locate Android File Transfer on your list of drives.