How do I complain to LMRA?
+973 17552643. Email. [email protected]
How can I check my employment visa status in Bahrain?
To check your visa status, You can use: The expat portal: you can login to the expat portal to see your details, visa status and expiry date, details of your dependants etc….
How do I log into EMS?
- Do one of the following: On your desktop, double-click the EMS icon. From the Windows Start menu, click EMS.
- In User ID and Password, enter “admin”.
- Click OK. The Registration dialog appears If this is your organization’s first time using EMS.
- To register EMS, import the license file (License. lic).
- Click OK.
How do I check my Flexi visa status?
Visit the Labour Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) website www.lmra.bh and use «Express Services» to check.
How do I complain about a company in Bahrain?
via TRA’s Complaint management system. Or send an email to: [email protected]….Submit a Complaint
- Submit your complaint to Ministry of Industry, Commerce & Tourism (MIOC) – Consumer Protection Directorate via Tawasul.
- Or via email to: [email protected]
- or call: +973 17007003.
What is Lmra in Bahrain?
The Labour Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) is a government body in Bahrain with a corporate identity endowed with full financial and administrative independence under the authority of a board of directors chaired by the Minister of Labour.
How can I check my work visa?
To check your visa status, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the portal: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity.
- Click on the “Passport Information” tab.
- Select “Visa”
- Enter your Passport number and Passport expiry date.
- Select your nationality.
What is EMS portal?
>Vendor Portal—Used by the software vendor’s personnel (known as user) primarily for managing products and entitlements. The vendor portal is also referred to as the Sentinel EMS portal as it is the primary portal.
How do I reset my EMS password?
Reset Your Password If you forget your password, navigate to the Sign In page and click the I’ve forgotten my password link. Enter your username: If the username is in the EMS system, you’ll receive an email reset password instructions.
How can I check my Bahrain visa status online?
Applicants are able to check status of the Bahrain online visa application directly on the Bahrain government website. It is necessary to enter the applicant’s passport number, nationality, date of birth, and application reference number to view the status of the eVisa.
How can I check complaint in Bahrain?
- Contact centre telephone number: 17007003
- Email address: [email protected]
- National suggestions and complaints system (Tawasul): www.bahrain.bh/tawasul