How do I change the line tool in Photoshop?
Right click on the line tool icon on the left of the Options bar and choose Reset Tool.
How do I change the color of a line in a shape in Photoshop?
To change the color of a shape in Photoshop, select your shape layer in the Layer Panel, then press U to activate the shape tool. In the upper settings bar, a “Fill” option will appear. Clicking on the Fill setting, pick a new color from the provided color swatches to apply to your shape.
How do I change the width of a line in Photoshop?
Select the “Rectangular” shape tool and set the options at the top to “Fill.” Use the tool to draw a shape on the canvas. Now go to “Edit” and select “Stroke.” In the dialog that opens set the width for the line.
How do I use the line tool in Photoshop 2021?
To get to the line tool, click and hold the rectangle tool; once the menu pops up, select the line tool. Alternatively, you can use the shortcut Shift + U multiple times until you find the line tool.
Why do I get an arrow instead of a line in Photoshop?
Do you see the arrow drop-down menu next to the Custom Shape tool? There is a check box for Start and End. Uncheck them both, and it will draw a line instead of an arrow!
How do I make colored lines in Photoshop?
How to Draw a Colored Line in Photoshop
- Press the “U” key to select the drawing tools, then hold down “Shift” and press “U” to cycle through the tools until you enable the Line tool.
- Enter a pixel value into the “Weight” box for the line in the Options bar to set its thickness.
How do I make a thick line in Photoshop?
How To Thicken Lines in Adobe Photoshop
- Go to the “Tools” menu located on the left side of the screen.
- Click on some portion of the lines of the image.
- Go to the “Edit” menu and select “Stroke.” Enter the number of pixels by which you want to increase the line.
- Click “OK” to thicken the lines of the image.
Where is the line tool in Photoshop?
To find the Line tool, click and hold your mouse over the Rectangle tool in the main toolbar. This will bring up a submenu with more shape tools. If you have any of the shape tools enabled, you can also select the Line tool from the top options menu.