How do I access my LinkedIn page?
Company Page Click the “Me” icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage. Below “Manage”, select your company page.
Where are admin tools on LinkedIn?
Click the Admin tools dropdown at the top of the page and select Manage admins. Click the Page admins or Paid media admins tab. Click the Edit icon to the right of the admin’s name.
How do I edit a post on LinkedIn company Page?
Now to edit a post on your LinkedIn company page, just go to the top right of the post to where the three little dots are and you’ll now see “Edit Update” as the very first option (see screenshot above). Voilà!
How do I edit my LinkedIn page?
Edit information on the Page tab:
- Access your Page Super admin view.
- Tap Edit page.
- Make changes to your Logo image, Page Name, Tagline, Custom button, Website URL, Phone, Industry, Company size, Year founded, Description, and Locations. Learn more about changing the name of your Page.
- Tap Save.
How do I contact LinkedIn support?
Contact LinkedIn Customer Service
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage and select Help from the dropdown.
- Click Open Help in a new tab.
- Click Contact us at the bottom of the Help Center page.
- Click Get help from us.
- Click Other and search for a question or a topic.
How do I recover my LinkedIn company Page?
To recover a LinkedIn Company Page you will need to be the admin on the page, or at the very least have a matching company email as the admin who deleted the account, in order to get help from LinkedIn’s Customer Support team.
Why is my company page not showing up on LinkedIn?
If your company doesn’t have a LinkedIn Page, no company logo will be shown. If a Page is created for your company after you’ve created your position, you must edit your position and select the company from the dropdown list in order to display the logo. Learn more about creating a LinkedIn Page.
How do I interact with my company page on LinkedIn?
- Step 1: Click the three dot dropdown option in a post and click “Copy link to post”
- Step 2: Paste the post link in your browser.
- Step 3: Get your company page ID.
- Step 4; Add the following to the post link you want to comment on:
How do I claim a company page on LinkedIn?
Claim, Delete, or Share a LinkedIn Listing Page
- Find the organization’s Page.
- Click Claim this page.
- Click the checkbox to verify that you’re an authorized representative of your organization to claim the Page.
- Click Confirm. You’ll be routed to your Page admin view.
How do I change my LinkedIn page to a company page?
Why can’t I edit a LinkedIn Post?
On LinkedIn, you have the capacity to edit both Company Page and personal profile updates – but as with other networks, the image or video you use on your post cannot be edited. You can only change the text elements.
What is a LinkedIn page?
A LinkedIn Page helps members learn about an organization’s brand, job opportunities, and alumni. It also gives Page admins a way to share information about their organization’s activities, job opportunities, and culture. What is a Page?
Is there a LinkedIn app for the iPhone?
LinkedIn: Network & Job Finder on the App Store This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad. Welcome professionals! LinkedIn is the social network for job seekers, professionals, and businesses. Build your network, find business contacts, connect with recruiters, and use your professional profile as an online resume.
Access your Page Super admin view. Click the Edit Page button in the upper right corner of the header section. From here, you can edit information displayed on the Home and About tab in the member view. Learn more about using the My Company tab and updating your LinkedIn Page cover image.
What is linkedinlinkedin?
LinkedIn is the social network for job seekers, professionals, and businesses. Build your network, find business contacts, connect with recruiters, and use your professional profile as an online resume.