How big is a Mr Coffee tea pitcher?
2.5-quart pitcher and lid are dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. Skip the coffeehouse and enjoy fresh iced tea at home.
Can you use Mr Coffee Iced coffee maker to make iced tea?
Simply place water in the reservoir and add coffee grounds or a favorite tea, either loose-leaf or bagged in the brew basket. Lastly, add ice to the pitcher of this Mr. Coffee iced tea cafe machine. There will be fresh iced tea or iced coffee in just minutes.
Is Mr Coffee Iced Tea Maker dishwasher safe?
Cleaning Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker requires hand washing, as the individual portions of the appliance are not dishwasher safe. Wash the pitcher and lid, as well as the steeping basket and its lid, in warm, soapy water, then rinse them off. They should also be washed before using the appliance the first time.
How do you make iced tea with Mr Coffee Iced Tea Maker?
To delime, follow these easy instructions.
- Pour 1 quart (32 oz.)
- Place the pitcher lid on the pitcher.
- Push the “on” button to begin brewing cycle.
- Re-plug the cord.
- When your machine shuts off, unplug the cord, remove the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with clear tap water to the water level marked on the pitcher.
How do you make iced tea with iced tea maker?
How to make iced tea in an iced tea maker without ice!
- Fill up your Iced Tea 3 quart Pitcher up to the 3 quart water mark.
- Pour the water into your Iced Tea Maker.
- Add 3 family sized tea bags of your favorite brand of tea.
- If you like a stronger tea then set the brew strength to “Strong”.
How do you clean the inside of a Mr Coffee iced tea Maker?
Hard water can leave mineral deposits inside the pitcher and brew basket. To remove, fill the brew basket and pitcher with warm white vinegar. Let soak for 20 minutes. Rinse.
How do I add sugar to my iced tea maker?
Add sugar or simple syrup directly to the pitcher. Fill pitcher with ice to the ice level marking and place pitcher with lid onto the machine. If using granulated sugar, we suggest adding the ice to the pitcher after brewing so the sugar can dissolve more easily. Place tea bags into the brew basket and close lid.