Can electrical engineers give MPSC?
You are not eligible for MPSC exam after diploma in Electrical Engineering. You have to complete graduation from a recognized university in any stream to apply MPSC exam. You must consist at least 60% marks in graduation to apply MPSC exam.
Can engineers give MPSC?
Yes, you can appear for UPSC, MPSC or IAS exam after completing your B. Tech is also a Bachelor’s degree, so you are 100% eligible for appearing in IAS exam.
What are the jobs in MPSC?
This is MPSC jobs list for MPSC Rajyaseva Exam
- Assistant Section Officer, Sales Tax Inspector, Police Sub Inspector Examinations ASO: Assistant Section Officer.
- STI: Sales tax Inspector.
- PSI: Police Sub Inspector.
- Excise Sub inspector, Tax Assistant, Clerk-Typist Examination.
How tough is MPSC Quora?
Difficulty is gauged by the way you prepare for the examination. MPSC or any other competitve Examination is challenging enough w.r.t the number of seats offered to the number of applicants for the examination.
What is the age limit for MPSC?
The minimum and the maximum age group of the interested candidates should be 19 years and 38 years respectively for appearing in the exam. It is the basic criteria to apply for the MPSC exam 2022. Before appearing in the exam, candidates should practice the previous years’ papers of MPSC Prelims and Mains Exam.
Does MPSC happen every year?
MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Every year, the Government of Maharashtra conducts MPSC exam through which it selects eligible candidates for jobs under its various departments like Administration, Police, Forest and Engineering.
How can I become psi in Maharashtra?
- Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of Marathi is essential.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply for MPSC PSI exam subject to the fact their final result is announced before the form submission for main exam.
What is salary of MPSC officer?
Salary: 9,300-34,800 + 5000 Dearness allowance and other allowances. Salary: 9,300-34,800 + 4400 Dearness allowance and other allowances. In This exam there are MPSC class 1 officer posts and MPSC Class 2 officer posts.
Can we become IAS by giving MPSC?
The basic difference in both the exams is UPSC is a national level exam in which all the students are eligible to apply but MPSC is restricted to Maharashtra state only. The officers selected through UPSC are designated as IAS and IPS and officers selected through MPSC are designated as Deputy Collector.
What is highest post in MPSC?
Which is highest post in MPSC?
- MPSC मध्ये सर्वात मोठी post ही Deputy collector ची आहे .
- The Highest post in MPSC Exam is Deputy collector.
Can I crack MPSC in 6 months?
If you have only 6 months or less before the next MPSC exam, there are certain things that you need to keep in mind before you start your preparation: Syllabus: Knowing the MPSC syllabus thoroughly makes the exam preparation quite easy, limited and focused.