Why is the drum on my washing machine not turning?
Do you have a blocked outlet pipe? This is possibly the most common reason a washing machine drum will fail to spin. Because when a washing machine’s outlet pipe gets blocked, the water will not drain away – preventing your cycle from starting. This will usually be accompanied by a foul smell.
Why is my Bosch washing machine shaking?
Common solutions for: Bosch Washer vibrating or shaking. One or more of the shock absorbers might be broken or worn out. The shock absorbers dampen the vibration of the washer tub. If one or more of the shock absorbers are worn out, the washer will vibrate or shake.
Can you relocate washing machine?
While it is possible to move a washing machine without the help of professional moving services, it would be impossible to do the job alone. So, find a couple of mates to help make sure that you can complete the job as safely as possible. Make sure to recruit those who can help lift something as heavy as your washer.
How do I know if my washing machine drum is broken?
6 signs it’s time to replace your washing machine
- It’s not kind to your clothes… or the environment.
- The drum won’t spin at the end of the cycle.
- The machine still works but the water hasn’t drained.
- It’s more noisy than it should be.
- It’s no longer big enough for your family.
- It’s much older than your latest smartphone.
How do I stabilize my Bosch washing machine?
To level your appliance:
- Place a spirit level on the appliance.
- Turn the feet on the appliance until the spirit level is aligned.
- Secure the feet with the lock nuts by following the instructions in the installation guide.
- If the appliance is standing on a base, secure the feet with the clip holders.
Why is my washing machine shaking violently?
Possible Cause: Unbalanced Washer If the washing machine is not balanced, it may shake violently during the spin cycle, causing water to spill on the floor. Redistributing the load will usually solve this issue if the cause is due to too many clothes on one side of the unit.
How do you open the door on a Bosch Axxis washing machine?
Here is how to unlock it-
- Press and hold the start button for three to five seconds until you hear a beep and the key symbol disappears.
- Another way is to press and hold the “rpm” and the “finished in” buttons together until you hear a beep and the symbol disappears.