Why are YouTube movies unavailable on this device?
Try clearing the Cache: In case, your cache got corrupted, your device may send- ‘this video is unavailable on this device. A corrupted cache on your device/browser can sometimes create certain problems as it stores all types of temporary data on your device.
Why does my YouTube video say this video is not available?
This is because Youtube adjusts the resolution based on the internet speed. Low resolution causes low video quality. If the video you want to watch was recorded in a low resolution (such as 240p or 360p), it won’t be available in high resolution (such as 720p or 1080p). So check your current resolution on Youtube.
How do I fix video unavailable?
Solutions for “This video is not available” Message on YouTube
- Refresh the web browser.
- Clear the cache.
- Try disabling or removing the extensions.
- Disable the hardware acceleration (if enabled on your system)
- Change the video quality settings.
- Try the default web browser settings.
- Use a VPN-
How do I fix video not available?
How to Fix: YouTube Video Is Not Available.
- Solution 1. Check the Network.
- Solution 2. Restart YouTube, Browser, and Device.
- Solution 3. Use a VPN.
- Solution 5. Disable Hardware Acceleration.
- Solution 6. Clear Cache and Cookies.
- Solution 7. Change the Video Quality.
- Solution 8.
Why are some videos hidden on YouTube?
Private videos and playlists are only for the owner of the channel and authorized users. Unlisted is limited only to those who have the link. This means that they are not for public consumption. If you search the site, you won’t find them in the search results.
Why are some YouTube videos hidden?
Why are some videos restricted on YouTube?
Restricted Mode was created to give viewers better control over the content they see. It’s an option to intentionally limit your YouTube experience. Viewers can choose to turn on Restricted Mode for their personal accounts.
Why are YouTube videos restricted?
How do I download a YouTube video that is not available?
I can’t download videos
- Check that you’re signed into YouTube Premium.
- Check that your membership hasn’t expired.
- Check YouTube Premium availability in your location.
- Check your download settings.
- Check your version of the YouTube app.
- Check the strength of your internet connection.
- Check how many devices you’ve downloaded on.
How do you Unrestrict a YouTube video?
Turn Restricted Mode on or off
- Click your profile picture .
- Click Restricted Mode.
- In the top-right box that opens, click Activate Restricted Mode to on or off.
What is YouTube restricted mode?
Restricted Mode is an optional setting you can use on YouTube. This feature can help screen out potentially mature content you or others using your devices may prefer not to view. Android ComputeriPhone & iPad.
How do I watch a YouTube video that is no longer available?
How to Watch Deleted YouTube Videos Online
- Tap on the deleted video listing. It will take you to a video that won’t play, but you will find the link.
- Paste the URL and search. Now, head to the Wayback machine and paste the URL in the search bar.
- Watch the deleted video now.