Why are my live Tiles not working?
If you see that only one or two app tiles are not showing up Live tile feature, try uninstalling them and re-installing them again. After that, right-click on the problematic app and click on “Uninstall” to uninstall it. 3. After uninstalling the application, open the Microsoft Store.
How do I restore my Desktop Tiles in Windows 8?
Click the All apps button at the bottom right corner. From the All Apps menu right-click the Desktop tile and then click the Pin to Start button at the bottom left of the screen. Your Desktop tile will be back in the Metro Start Screen.
How do I fix windows Tiles?
Fix fix blank Start menu tiles with these solutions
- Pin the Tiles to the Start Menu Again.
- Restart the Windows Explorer With Task Manager.
- Open the Start Menu Troubleshooter.
- Run a System File Scan.
- Reset Start Menu Apps.
- Set Up a new User Account.
- Restore Windows to a Restore Point.
Why are my Windows 8.1 apps not working?
Step 2: Clear and Reset Windows Store Cache If the App Troubleshooter didn’t do the trick, the next step is clearing and resetting the Windows Store Cache. Tab or click the Start button and type WSreset. Right-click it and choose Run as administrator. It should then launch the Windows Store and allow browsing.
What does live tile mean?
Live Tiles are the sometimes-rotating squares, representing links for starting programs, in Windows 10. Live Tiles also show frequently updated information, such as in weather apps. Instead, with Build 18947, users were presented with a cluster of inert icons representing applications.
What happens if an application’s tile does not show on the start screen?
But sometimes something goes wrong and Desktop tile disappears from the Start screen. Look for the Desktop item. If you see it, right click it and choose ‘Pin to Start’. If you cannot locate the Desktop item, it means that some user or some software on your PC has removed the necessary *.
What is Desktop tile?
The Desktop tile shows your current wallpaper and, by default is found on the Start screen, placed somewhere highly visible. Add the Desktop tile back to the Start screen. If you can’t find it anywhere, the procedure for adding it back is quick and painless.
How do I show tiles in my Start menu?
How to show Tiles only in the Windows 10 Start menu
- Click on the Start menu in your taskbar.
- Select the Settings icon, indicated by a gear.
- Click on the Personalization tile.
- Using the menu inside the left pane, switch to the Start tab.
- Find the Show app list in Start menu header on the Start page.
Why is my Windows 8 App Store Not Working?
Run the Microsoft Store Apps troubleshooter Open the Settings app and select the Update & security section. In the left pane, select Troubleshoot. From the right pane select Microsoft Store Apps and click on Run the troubleshooter button. Wait for the troubleshooter to finish.
Can’t open this with work apps?
Learn how to check your Android version.
- Step 1: Restart & update. Restart your phone. Important: Settings can vary by phone. For more info, contact your device manufacturer.
- Step 2: Check for a larger app issue. Force stop the app. You can usually force stop an app through your phone’s Settings app.