Who is the richest Nigerian musician 2021?
Wizkid. Wizkid is the richest musician in Nigeria. His net worth, as estimated by Forbes, is$21 Million, making him the richest musician in Nigeria in 2021. In July 2019, the talented singer added more to his net worth after confirming a mega-deal signing for United Bank for Africa (UBA) as their brand ambassador.
Who is the richest artist in Nigeria 2022?
Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2022:
- Davido net worth $45 million dollars.
- Wizkid net worth $38 million dollars.
- Don Jazzy net worth $35 million dollars.
- Burna Boy Net worth $17 million dollars.
- RudeBoy Net worth $16 million dollars.
- D’Banj net worth $13.5 million dollars.
- 2face Idibia net worth $13 million dollars.
Who is Nigeria richest musician 2020?
According to the 2020 Forbes list, Wizkid happens to be the richest Nigerian musician with a $20 Million networth.
- Timaya – Net Worth of $10.5 million.
- Timaya’s houses and cars.
- Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye – Net Worth of $10 million each.
- Mr P’s Cars and Mansion.
- Paul Okoye (Rudeboy)’s Cars and Mansion.
Who is the richest between Naira Marley and Zlatan?
From the duo net worth above, it is clear that Naira Marley is richer than Zlatan With $200,000 Dollars. But when it comes to endorsements and awards, Zlatan Ibile Has it more than Naira Marley.
Is Burna Boy richer than Davido?
Davido is currently the richest singers among Wizkid and Burna Boy, Davido’s net worth as of this post is estimated at $40 million dollars.
Who is richer between Davido and Olamide?
For the records, Davido is richer than Olamide and Tu face. This is true because Davido’s father, Mr Adeleke is a billionaire and is among the top 20 richest men in the country according to Forbes 2022.
Who is the most popular musician in Nigeria?
1) Don Jazzy. Michael Collins Ajereh, popularly known as Don Jazzy, the CEO of Mavin Record is the richest musician in Nigeria. The record producer, singer, songwriter, and entrepreneur is arguably the best music producer in Nigeria at the moment.
Who is the most richest Fuji musician in Nigeria?
Top 10 Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria 2020 Pasuma Wonder. His real name is Wasiu Alabi Ajibola and he is topping the list. KWAM 1 (K1) K1 whose real name is Wasiu Ayinde Marshal is one of the oldest and he is also one of the best Fuji artistes in Nigeria. SAHEED OSUPA. Osupa is taking the 3rd position on this list. KS1. OBESERE. AYUBA. AJELA. SHEFIU ALAO. MURI THUNDER. TAIYE CURRENCY.
Who is the richest female artiste in Nigeria?
List of 10 Richest Female Musicians in Nigeria 2021 & Net worth Tiwa Savage worth $4.85million. Tiwa Savage first hit single “kele kele love” made its way up to the Nigeria music charts. Yemi Alade worth $4.2million. Yemi Alade elevated to stardom after she released her hit track “Jonny”. Omawumi net worth $3million. Chidinma worth $2.8million. Seyi Shay worth $2.1 million. ASA worth $2million. Waje Worth $1.7 million.
Who is richest Igbo man in Nigeria?
Orji Uzor Kalu. He is the current richest Igbo man in Nigeria. He also owns assets that runs in billions. His company SLOK group has interests in different areas and sectors in the country. He also owns the Sun newspapers, the new telegraph e.t.c.