Which is the No 1 IMDb rating movie in India?
1. 3 Idiots (2009)
Which Indian movie has lowest IMDb rating?
‘Sadak 2’ has become the worst-rated Bollywood movie on IMDb with 1-star rating out of 10 after 37,500-plus votes. Among movies with at least 25,000 votes, ‘Sadak 2’ is followed by Salman Khan-starrer ‘Race 3’ (1.9 stars). The third-worst rated Bollywood movie is ‘Gunday’ (2.4).
Is there any Bollywood movie with IMDb Rating 10?
Zakhm (1998) Amidst religious riots, a son deals with his mother’s life-threatening injuries, and her last request.
What is full form of IMDb?
IMDb, in full Internet Movie Database, Web site that provides information about millions of films and television programs as well as their cast and crew. The name is an acronym for Internet Movie Database. But even after becoming an Amazon subsidiary, IMDb retained its identity and considerable autonomy.
Which is the Floppest movie in India?
Here is a list of movies that made it to the worst 25 movies in Bollywood according to IMDB ratings:
- Himmatwala, 2013 (1.8/10)
- Karzzzz, 2008 (2.1/10)
- Aap Kaa Surroor: The Moviee – The Real Luv Story, 2007 (2.2/10)
- Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag, 2007 (2.0/10)
- Drona, 2008 (2.3/10)
- Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani, 2002 (2.7/10)
What is IMDb lowest rated movie?
Lowest Rated Movies
- Disaster Movie (2008) 2.0.
- Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 (2004) 2.0.
- Code Name: K.O.Z. (2015) 2.1.
- Manos: The Hands of Fate (1966) 2.1.
- Kirk Cameron’s Saving Christmas (2014) 2.1.
- Birdemic: Shock and Terror (2010) 2.1.
- The Hottie & the Nottie (2008) 2.2.
- House of the Dead (2003) 2.3.
Who is the founder of IMDb?
Col Needham is the founder and CEO of IMDb, the #1 movie website in the world. Born and living in the UK, Col has had a lifelong interest in both technology and movies.
When was IMDb bought by Amazon?
As Amazon.com subsidiary (1998–present) In 1998, Jeff Bezos, founder, owner, and CEO of Amazon.com, struck a deal with Needham and other principal shareholders to buy IMDb outright; Amazon paid $55 million for IMDb and two other companies. Bezos attached it to Amazon as a subsidiary, private company.