Which Apricorns make which Poke Balls Heartgold?
|Apricorn||Poke Ball Created||Locations|
|Blue Apricorn||Lure Ball||Pewter City, Route 26, Route 36, Route 37|
|Pink Apricorn||Love Ball||Route 2, Route 30, Route 33, Route 42|
|White Apricorn||Fast Ball||Azalea Town, Pewter City, Route 38|
|Black Apricorn||Heavy Ball||Route 1, Route 31, Route 33, Route 37, Route 43|
What Apricorns to give to Kurt?
Kurt is one such specialist. Before Poké Balls became standardized, everyone used hollowed-out Apricorns to catch Pokémon….Apricorns.
|Berries and Apricorns||Poké Balls • Berries • Mulch • Apricorns|
Which Apricorns make which Poke Balls?
You can see what Apricorn colors you’ll need to get the respective rare ball below.
- Red Apricorns: Level Ball.
- Yellow Apricorns: Moon Ball.
- Green Apricorns: Friend Ball.
- Blue Apricorns: Lure Ball.
- Pink Apricorns: Love Ball.
- Black Apricorns: Heavy Ball.
- White Apricorns: Fast Ball.
How do I get yellow Apricorn?
Where to Find Yellow Apricorn
- You can find Yellow Apricorns from the tree in Soothing Wetlands that’s closest to Brawlers’ Cave.
- This tree can be found after crosssing the first bridge you see from the Soothing Wetlands entrance and continuing towards Training Lowlands, in the middle of the area.
Can you make a master ball with Apricorns?
Just place four Apricorns in of any type and you’ll see your surprise come out – hopefully, a rare Master Ball, but you may be putting in items for quite some time until you take one home.
What are all the Apriballs?
There are 11 different Apriballs, including the Masterball, that players have a chance at crafting. Those balls are the Master Ball, Fast Ball, Safari Ball, Friend Ball, Lure Ball, Moon Ball, Dream Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Heavy Ball, and Beast Ball. Pokemon Sword & Shield is available now on Nintendo Switch.
How do I get white Apricorns?
Check out this Pokemon Sword and Shield guide on how to get White Apricorn….Forest of Focus Tree F.
|Location||Go right from tree E (it’s a bit of a walk) and when you get to the bridge, turn right.|