Where is line chat backup in Google Drive?
Part 1. How to Backup LINE to Google Drive?
- Launch your LINE app on the Android device and tap on the “Friends icon.”
- Tap on the settings icon, and under the “General settings,” simply tap on “Chats.”
- Go to “Backup and restore chat history” from the available list and tap on the “Backup to Google Drive” option.
How do I backup line chat history on my computer?
To back up your chat history:
- From the Home tab, tap Settings > Chats.
- Tap Back up and restore chat history.
- Tap Back up to Google Drive.
Where does line store chat history?
Its simple actually, line does not keep chats. Even while backing up, the chats are saved in google drive and your phone storage. Which means, your pc may have saved those chats in your pc storage instead.
Can I recover deleted line messages?
Launch LINE on your Android, go to its Settings > Chats, and select the feature to backup and restore chat history. Step 2. From here, tap on the option to backup your chats on Google Drive. Also, you can tap on the Google Account section to make sure that LINE is connected to an appropriate account.
How do I recover a deleted line?
Step 1: Launch the LINE App, Click Settings → Chats, then select the “Backup and Restore Chat History” option. Step 2: Once here, select the option to backup your chat history on Google Drive.
How can I recover deleted chats from LINE app?
Part 3: Restore LINE Chat History on Android (via Google Drive)
- Launch LINE on your Android, go to its Settings > Chats, and select the feature to backup and restore chat history.
- From here, tap on the option to backup your chats on Google Drive.
How do I access my old LINE account?
Select a login method If your phone number has changed, you can transfer your LINE account by using either your previous phone number or your registered email address. Please use one of them to log in to your account. (You can still transfer your account even if you cannot use your previous phone number.)
How do I backup my LINE chat on iPhone?
1. From the Home tab, tap Settings > Chats. 2. Tap Chat history backup > Back up now.
How to backup and restore line chat on Android?
Here are the steps to backup LINE chat on your phone: Step 1. Open the LINE application on your phone and tap on the “More” icon. Step 2. Go to the settings, and from the “General setting” section, tap on “Chats.” Step 3. You’ll see “Backup and restore chat history” on the top of the list. Tap on that!
How to backup line chat history on iPhone?
Step 1. Run the LINE app on your iPhone and tap on “More.”. Step 2. Go to “Settings” and press on the “Chat” option. Step 3. From the “Chat history backup” option, go to “Back up now” and wait for LINE to create the chat backup on your iCloud account. Part 3.
How to backup text messages on Line app?
Here are the steps to use “Backup Text for LINE.” Step 1. Download “Backup Text for LINE” on your Android device from the Google Play Store; Step 2. Now open the LINE app and open your chat. Step 3. Tap on the arrowhead located at the top-right corner of the display and go to “Settings.” Step 4.
How do I auto-back up my chats?
– Your device needs to be connected to the internet and plugged into an outlet when the auto-backup refresh starts. – If you can’t use a Wi-Fi connection, you can still back up your chats with Use mobile data selected. If an auto-backup fails, you’ll receive a chat notification from the LINE official account.