Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years interview question?
Steps to prepare for the interview question ‘Where do you see yourself in 10 years’
- Research the company.
- Brainstorm your own goals for your professional future.
- Tie your answer in with the position you’re applying for.
- Don’t be afraid to tell the interviewer what you really want.
What are some 10 year goals?
With this in mind, here are 10 primary goals to accomplish as you plan for life in the next 10 years.
- Marriage and Family Harmony.
- Proper Mindset and Balance.
- Commitment to Improved Physical Health.
- Career Passion and Personal Satisfaction.
- Develop Empathy and Gentleness.
- Financial Stability.
- Service and Social Responsibility.
How should you feel about yourself?
10 Ways to Feel Better About Yourself
- Keep going. Don’t let life’s changes throw you off track, but remember that most extenuating circumstances are temporary.
- Trust yourself.
- Be friends with life.
- Watch your thoughts.
- Summon the strength you have inside.
- Learn to love yourself.
- Don’t want too much.
- Don’t get insulted.
Why should I hire you answer for fresher?
Good logical and problem resolving skills. Answer: As, I have just started my career, I don’t have practical achievements, but I really want to practically explore and experience my potential by delivering the best services to the company. It will be my honor to work with you and this organization.
How do you see yourself ten years from now?
How to answer “Where do you see yourself in 10 years?”
- Do your research. Show your interviewer you’re prepared by researching the company and the position.
- Imagine your future.
- Relate your answer to the job.
- Be ambitious, yet realistic.
- Tell them what you want.
- End your answer with a question.