What were some popular radio shows?
- 1 The Rush Limbaugh show83%
- 2 The Howard Stern Show82%
- 3 BBC Global News72%
- 4 The Sean Hannity Show70%
- 5 MSNBC Rachel Maddow (audio)64%
- 6 The Steve Harvey Morning Show64%
- 7 Joel Osteen Podcast60%
- 8 The Laura Ingraham Show60%
What were the best old time radio shows?
- I love Lucy [1952-02-26]
- Tape 19. Arch Oboler’s Plays.
- Suspense. Backseat driver [1949-02-03]
- Lone Ranger. Origin show [1948-06-30]
- Tape 20. Gunsmoke.
- Let’s Pretend. Mell-A-Lot [1947-08-23]
- Bold Venture. Deadly merchandise [1950s]
- Quiet, Please. The thing on the fourble board [1948-08-09].
What are some of the old radio shows?
United States Golden Age programs
- 10-2-4 Ranch.
- 15 Minutes with Bing Crosby.
- 19 Nocturne Boulevard.
- 20 Questions.
- 2000 Plus.
- 21st Precinct.
- 33 Half Moon Street.
- 5 Minute Mysteries.
What radio talk show has the most listeners?
Popular radio shows in the United States
|Program||Format||Weekly listeners (in millions)|
|All Things Considered||Newsmagazine||14.7|
|The Sean Hannity Show||Conservative talk||14.5|
|The Dave Ramsey Show||Financial talk||14|
What were two popular radio shows during the golden age of radio?
Children listened to the adventure series Little Orphan Annie and the science-fiction show Flash Gordon. Amos ‘n’ Andy, a situation comedy, was the most popular show ever broadcast, lasting more than 30 years. The Shadow, a crime drama, also had a loyal following.
What is the greatest radio show of all time?
The top five ‘greatest radio programmes of all time’ are:
- Desert Island Discs.
- The Archers – the UK’s longest running radio drama.
- Radio comedy Round The Horne (1965-8)
- Hancock’s Half Hour (1954-9)
- In The Psychiatrist’s Chair (1982-2001)
Who has the most listeners on radio?
How do I find old radio shows?
8 Ways to Listen to Old Time Radio Shows Online for Free
- YouTube: Old Time Radio Shows.
- Relic Radio. The radio’s historic value is just as important in keeping its memory alive.
- Vintage ROKiT Radio.
- Pumpkin FM.
- The Internet Archive.
- Old Time Radio Downloads.
What was the most popular radio show in the 1930s?
Amos ‘n’ Andy, a situation comedy, was the most popular show ever broadcast, lasting more than 30 years.