What to say to someone who you are proud of?
Say something like:
- I know how hard you’ve worked for this. Congratulations on a very fine achievement; or.
- You’ve earned every bit of this. How wonderful for you; or.
- I’m so proud of what you’ve accomplished and very impressed. Well done.
What is it called when you are proud of yourself?
having or showing self-esteem. disdainful, haughty, imperious, lordly, overbearing, prideful, sniffy, supercilious, swaggering. having or showing arrogant superiority to and disdain of those one views as unworthy. conceited, egotistic, egotistical, self-conceited, swollen, swollen-headed, vain.
Why do I cry when someone helps me?
And someone showing you care is a wholesome, emotional feeling, so it’s okay that you cry. It’s not a bad thing. Maybe you’re emotional and sensitive about how others feel for you and you end up crying and that’s completely normal.
What can you be proud of yourself?
12 Things That You Should Be Truly Proud Of
- How Far You’ve Come. We’re all on a journey, each one different, but all equally as important.
- Every Obstacle You’ve Overcome.
- Every Time You’ve Failed.
- Your Desire To Grow.
- Every Choice You’ve Made.
- Taking The First Step.
- Every Time You’ve Helped Someone.
- Every Time You’ve Taken Care Of Yourself.
What are some things you can be proud of?
12 Things We Should Always Be Proud Of
- A job that you love. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work another day in your life.” So what if it pays lousy?
- Your sense of style.
- Your friends.
- Your family.
- Your ability to forgive.
- Your past.
- Your demand for some alone time.
- We should be proud of our traditions and values.
What to say to Im proud of you?
If you are proud of yourself: you could say ‘me too’ or ‘so am I’. NOTE: this sounds a bit boastful. The normal response would be, Thank you, plus maybe then, ‘I’m proud of myself too. If you are proud of the other person: I’m proud of you, too.
Why do I cry when someone asks if I’m okay?
Also we usually know others don’t want to hear the details, they are trying to be polite which adds to sadness and frustration. Everyone hopes to have someone in their bad times,and when you find those people around you when you need them the most,you just feel overwhelmed and that’s why you might feel like crying.
What are your most significant accomplishments?
‘My greatest achievement’ examples could include: Giving a great presentation at work. Beating sales targets. Training for and completing a marathon.
How do you say you should be proud of yourself?
Alternatives to saying “I’m proud of you”.
- “Wow!! I’m so impressed!”
- “I love who you are!”
- “You must be so proud!”
- “I value you!”
- “I’m proud for you”
- “I’m so pleased for you”
- “You look really pleased with your effort”