What to do with empty boxes?
Other uses for used cardboard boxes
- Compost them. Cardboard can easily be added to a compost pile and used for mulch and gardening.
- Protect your floors when painting.
- Make drawer dividers.
- Use them for stylish storage.
- Use them for car or garage storage.
- Make a cat playhouse.
- Keep them for shipping.
What can you craft with a cardboard box?
15 Fun & Easy Cardboard Box Crafts For Kids
- Red Cardboard Barn: Save. Via: Source.
- Cardboard Airplane: Save. Via: Source.
- Cardboard Camper Playhouse: Save. Via: Source.
- Old Granny Handbag: Save. Via: Source.
- Cardboard Car: Save. Via: Source.
- Cardboard Box Guitar: Save. Via: Source.
- Cardboard Box Elevator: Save.
- Cardboard Bunny: Save.
How do you make a box useful?
Bright Side presents the 35 coolest ideas to turn old boxes into fabulous and useful things for your house and everyday life.
- A picnic basket.
- A makeup storage box.
- A photo projector.
- An earring organizer.
- A charging station.
- A puppet theatre.
- A marble run.
- Handbags for little ladies.
What do you put in a little box?
Ideas of things to put in an adults memory box
- Tickets for events attended and loved.
- Notes from people.
- Diaries / Journals.
- Greetings cards that you’ve been given from loved ones.
- Photos of larger items you want to remember but can’t keep (homes, cars etc…)
- Photos of specific events / people.
- DVDs of events / people.
What can I do with pretty boxes?
How do you make a rigid box?
How are Rigid Boxes Made?
- Step 1: Sizing. Rigid boxes start off as a flat paperboard, usually at least 800gsm thick, where it is cut and scored to its correct size.
- Step 2: Folding. The sides of the box are folded up and secured to form the base shape of the box.
- Step 3: Printing.
- Step 4: Wrapping.
How do you decorate a box?
To decorate a box, start by covering it with something you already have around the house, like contact paper or leftover fabric. Then, add stickers, sequins, or glitter for a little shimmer and shine.